Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk) -> How to become involved in politics?

Humor, love, politics, economics, culture and everything that is not about tycoon games

Topic:

Topic created : 13.06.2014, 21:38

globeballa
Nine years with Virtonomics
Ten years with Virtonomics
l:
Investors Corporation

How do I become the mayor of a city? I have a villa constructed in china, and in a city that does not currently have a mayor. I tried looking at the intro to politics when it was first introduced but it didn't make much sense to me.

Thanks.   

• Page:
Message list:  

14.06.2014, 02:39

Rogue_Cat
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Six years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Catnipalot
m:
Catnipalot

You need at least a size2 villa in order to start elections there (the chairman of the party is the one that can start them, as long as any member has a size2 villa there) and propose candidate. Unless someone else starts them with their size2 villa, you can't propose your candidate with that barn alone.

Then, once the elections are started, your party can propose candidate. Past the given applying time, the voting begins. The weight of the votes is based on the share of revenue in that city from your services and stores (if the city has a total revenue of 500 million, and you generate 100 million, your vote has a 20% of the value there).

If the percentage of electorate is equal or more than 50%, the elections are valid. In that case the candidate with the largest share of votes becomes mayor. If the electorate is less than 50%, the elections are nullified. 

17.06.2014, 10:23

Vipero
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Rogue_Cat
The weight of the votes is based on the share of revenue in that city from your services and stores (if the city has a total revenue of 500 million, and you generate 100 million, your vote has a 20% of the value there).

This game is definitely Russian made. Such an understanding of 'democratic' elections won't be Western. I roll! 

18.06.2014, 02:46

Rogue_Cat
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Six years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Catnipalot
m:
Catnipalot

Nope, here it is "this TV channel brainwashes this part of the electorate to vote for us, the other TV channel brainwashes the other part of the electorate to vote for the opposition". Power buys influence, and influence buys votes, but without paying anything to electorate itself. You just get your horde of zombies to do your will as long as you make them obey the TV channels or newspapers.

Opposition is evil, vote for us.

Join uuuuusssss... 

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk)-> How to become involved in politics?

• Page: