Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk) -> Technology

Humor, love, politics, economics, culture and everything that is not about tycoon games

Topic:

Topic created : 22.05.2014, 21:22

JackGladunyak
Six years with Virtonomics

Hey everyone,

if i buy a technology will it increase the value of my assets? so for example if i buy technology for 10 million for my factory will the value of this factory increase by 10 million?   

• Page:
Message list:  

25.05.2014, 16:25

Vipero
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Not necessarily. Assets will increase, but virtonomics got it's own values set, which don't have to be the same as the marketprice. So, when you buy a product (for retail, as raw ingredient, machinery, technology, etc.), virtonomics decides what the worth of this product is, independant of what you actually paid for it.

It's possible that your assets drop even if you sell with profit. On my lien account I don't pay much attention to what's going on (which is not much, anyways). Once, when I checked after ten days I almost was bankrupt, because I accidently bought way to many hairdryers. My assets were sky high, but when I quit buying them and starting to sell them, my assets dropped again, even though I saved myself from bankruptcy!

In general, tech is way overpriced, or virto underprices them. Your assets probably won't grow with 10 mil, if you buy tech for 10 mil. But there might be an exception.

For virto's pricestandards, check: http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/geo/countrydutylist/325645 

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk)-> Technology

• Page: