Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk) -> 21 march 33 is repeated ?

Humor, love, politics, economics, culture and everything that is not about tycoon games

Topic:

Topic created : 17.05.2014, 02:57

faiez
Twelve years with Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics

I check the sales and 21 march 33 has two entries and both are identical (exact same sales figures).

It was supposed to be 28 march 33 now, but it didn't update.

Is anyone else noticing the same problem?   

• Page:
Message list:  

17.05.2014, 05:44

Jayman
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Nine years with Virtonomics The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, the winner
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, the winner Merchant Medal III level Merchant Medal II level Common amphora of Heraklion
Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
The winner of the contest of directors in the nomination 'IT-standard' Shagreen, VII-XV places The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Golden Ten Merchant Medal I level Nine years with Virtonomics World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, the winner Shagreen, the winner Shagreen, the winner
Eight years with Virtonomics Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner
l:
Jayman Corporation
n:
Jayman Incorporated
m:
Jayman Rulezzz!

I checked and it's the same with my stores too. Same date twice with exact same sales figures. 

17.05.2014, 10:37

faiez

Jayman
I checked and it's the same with my stores too. Same date twice with exact same sales figures.

Something's not right...

And the bad thing is that brand didn't increase either. I was expecting higher sales due to increased brand this update (so I increased the supply amount) but that didn't happen...

Administration needs to look into it. And perhaps compensate all companies affected with a free virt or something....To you 

17.05.2014, 23:08

Jane84
Witch's brew Bat Head of Frankenstein Witch's hat Ghost Macedonian Silver amphora Bronze amphora of Heraklion Cocktail
Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Participant's tiara of Miss Virtonomics 2012 contest Shamanic Mohawk The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition
The winner of the Breadwinner nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Best trade mark nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Three years with Virtonomics

Is there some time-lag between new update time and reports? 

18.05.2014, 01:11

ostojictina
Eleven years with Virtonomics Triple corporate chevron Double corporate chevron World Cuisines, VII-XV places Russian ball Russian ball Russian ball Bronze amphora of Heraklion
Eleven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Tina Enterprise
m:
Tina Enterprise

In my case in some stores 28th march is repeating twice. 

19.05.2014, 11:49

faiez

Jane84
Is there some time-lag between new update time and reports?

the double entry was there for the entire day...something with your server...deep inside your algorithms, there is a tiny bug causing this... 

19.05.2014, 15:07

ostojictina
Eleven years with Virtonomics Triple corporate chevron Double corporate chevron World Cuisines, VII-XV places Russian ball Russian ball Russian ball Bronze amphora of Heraklion
Eleven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Tina Enterprise
m:
Tina Enterprise

In some of my stores there is even mising data for 21st march. Also in some stores is repeating 4th April. 

19.05.2014, 16:04

Jane84
Witch's brew Bat Head of Frankenstein Witch's hat Ghost Macedonian Silver amphora Bronze amphora of Heraklion Cocktail
Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Participant's tiara of Miss Virtonomics 2012 contest Shamanic Mohawk The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition
The winner of the Breadwinner nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Best trade mark nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Three years with Virtonomics

Please, provide links to these stores, and I'll ask admins to check/fix. 

19.05.2014, 16:28

ostojictina
l:
Tina Enterprise
m:
Tina Enterprise

Jane84
Please, provide links to these stores, and I'll ask admins to check/fix.

my bad. I had employees on holiday so that's why 21st is missing. Well 

24.05.2014, 08:48

Jayman
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Nine years with Virtonomics The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, the winner
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, the winner Merchant Medal III level Merchant Medal II level Common amphora of Heraklion
Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
The winner of the contest of directors in the nomination 'IT-standard' Shagreen, VII-XV places The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Golden Ten Merchant Medal I level Nine years with Virtonomics World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, the winner Shagreen, the winner Shagreen, the winner
Eight years with Virtonomics Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner
l:
Jayman Corporation
n:
Jayman Incorporated
m:
Jayman Rulezzz!

It seemed like it was fixed yesterday but it's happening again today. It seems to be every store and only the most recent week is repeated. It's only occurs on Lien realm. It occurs on both sites.

Move Quantity Quality price Brand
9 May 33 20 21.14 8500000.00 5.00
9 May 33 20 21.14 8500000.00 5.00
2 May 33 17 21.14 8500000.00 5.00

Ход Количество Качество Цена Бренд
9 мая 33 г. 530 6.69 280000.00 2.51
9 мая 33 г. 530 6.69 280000.00 2.51
2 мая 33 г. 634 6.69 280000.00 2.55

Here are links to the stores:
http://virtonomica.ru/lien/main/unit/view/2967106/trading_hall ...
http://virtonomics.com/lien/main/unit/view/2951835/trading_hall ...  

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk)-> 21 march 33 is repeated ?

• Page: