Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk) -> I miss those days....

Humor, love, politics, economics, culture and everything that is not about tycoon games

Topic:

Topic created : 24.04.2014, 20:18

faiez
Twelve years with Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics

I miss those days when my company had so much cash, I didn't know what to do with all of it....Sometimes I would just start buying random overpriced factories on the enterprise market....I had that much money...~$250b in cash. I wish I hadn't stopped playing...

Anyone else with a similar story as mine? Anyone else who had made it to top 50 in both assets and turnover and then stopped playing...?

I'm making a good come back though...Already got $16m+ in assets, $2m+ in turnover, low on cash though, only ~$250k right now.   

• Page:
Message list:  

24.06.2014, 20:21

globeballa
Nine years with Virtonomics
Ten years with Virtonomics
l:
Investors Corporation

I stopped player a while back too, but I luckily shut down all my factories, etc and I only lost about 20bn. 

26.06.2014, 03:48

VentureWolf
Three years with Virtonomics
m:
VentureWolf International

Well Faiez and Globeballa, you know very well how to find the path to success. I have tried to find it. Well 

26.06.2014, 13:26

danp3185
Thirteen years With Virtonomics
Five years with Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
l:
Pickles n Restaurants
m:
French Pickle Ltd

I'm the same!

My profile says that I have been playing for 5 years. I can tell you that I haven't been playing for 5 years! Registered maybe, but not playing! I had a fair bit of cash, but invested in bonds when they first started, and lost about $100B in the whole  АО "ЧУК и ГЕК scam. Haven't bought a bond since.... Ah well, live and learn!

I am slowly building my company again, trying my hand in the service side of things atm! When I do stop playing, I just sell/close the factories, (or at least the ones that I cant supply myself!) and leave the farms/mines to do their thing! Then, when i come back, I have more money than I started with!!!

BTW Globeballa, how do you add that info bar at the bottom? 

27.06.2014, 08:53

globeballa
Nine years with Virtonomics
l:
Investors Corporation

danp3185

Go to "Strategy" in the "My Company" tab, and click on Busniess card. Then just read those instructions to copy and paste that code to your signature in your profile. Well 

27.06.2014, 15:37

danp3185
l:
Pickles n Restaurants
m:
French Pickle Ltd

Look everyone, it works!

Cheers globeballa 

27.06.2014, 15:39

danp3185
l:
Pickles n Restaurants
m:
French Pickle Ltd

Or a double!!! 

7.07.2014, 21:22

faiez
Two years with Virtonomics

danp3185
I'm the same!

My profile says that I have been playing for 5 years. I can tell you that I haven't been playing for 5 years! Registered maybe, but not playing! I had a fair bit of cash, but invested in bonds when they first started, and lost about $100B in the whole  АО "ЧУК и ГЕК scam. Haven't bought a bond since.... Ah well, live and learn!

I am slowly building my company again, trying my hand in the service side of things atm! When I do stop playing, I just sell/close the factories, (or at least the ones that I cant supply myself!) and leave the farms/mines to do their thing! Then, when i come back, I have more money than I started with!!!

try the electronics retail business...extremely profitable.

currently high profit products are fabric, trainer, bedclothes, electronics (most of them).....

and get into argentina before competition shows up... 

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk)-> I miss those days....

• Page: