Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk) -> How to increase management faster?

Humor, love, politics, economics, culture and everything that is not about tycoon games

Topic:

Topic created : 15.04.2014, 18:22

Arseniu
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Hey guys ! I started my company from scratch again . I used to play on realm Mary and now i am back . Back then i couldn't increase management skill fast .. I had like 3 shops on profit and a factory which was not very profitable but i was getting a lot of profit from the shops . Anyway i just restarted and i know the game better now and i have 2 shops where i sell household goods and manufactering stuff or smth like that . Also i would love some suggestions . The shops are in centre, 500 square metres and I hired 6 employess with the lowest income to meet the qualification . At each shop i need 3 employees . At the office i have one worker who meets the qualification , again lowest payment possible and equipment qualification 1 . I already bought supplies and i am waiting for the next turn to make the right supplies . Logistic shit . I am wondering if i can't figure out how much of each item i can sell for the first time . that would be a good explanation . Also i would like to have some friends so if you want to become friends add Arseniu Incorporated . It would be nice to have a friend to play on this game.    

• Page:
Message list:  

15.04.2014, 20:18

Desolation72724
Eight years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Eight years with Virtonomics
m:
Bjorn Enterprises

If you ever join lien, I would be happy to mentor you.

Tips :

For maximum qualification growth, go to FAQ on the forums and look up Xio's topic of 'How qualification growth works'. He is a goddamn genius and his trial and error experiments and scripts have helped almost every player in this game. Download his scripts. What it does is, it tells you the max no. of employees u can hire in each department (Commerce, production, management etc). That will be imperative to maximize your qualification growth.

- Don't over expand. Don't get into production until you have ATLEAST a qualification of 8-10 in production. You're better off buying products from the open market and selling them provided you do your research. I had to restart twice because I loved setting up factories and it eventually killed my business.

- I can NOT stress this enough. Xio Xio Xio. Get his scripts from the forums.

- Having friends is IMPORTANT in this game. Team up with people. Try to acquire what they require and make them a deal. You're on Mary and Mo is on mary, he's a fair dealer.

- Choose your retail class. I sold a lot of electronics early on because there's constant supply and the profit margins are healthy. Later on you could move on to motor-car goods and jewelry.

- Play the fast realm. Instead of waiting 1 whole day, turns take 1 hour. It will ensure you get the hang of the game pretty quickly, it's a great addition by the devs of the game.

- Again, if you ever join lien, hit me up with a message.

Cheers and good luck 

28.04.2014, 21:34

Last time edited : 28.04.2014, 21:38

windps
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Three years with Virtonomics

Along those lines, I keep getting about half of my offices that are only requiring 1 worker but it takes 10-15 to keep up with load. I have computers up to 13-15Q which helps but I'm at Q12 max for offices and trying to get my max workers down. Does salary effect how much load workers can handle? I guess I should cut more advertising, It seems I'm out growing my Top Q. Oops! I wish they still showed the top Manager Q levels in game.

I'm trying to figure out my problem, I'm right on the border of my Office Q and one Office with less workers and the same worker Q has 88% Eff and one with higher workers and about the same Q has 100%.....confusing.  Pancake 

29.04.2014, 09:44

Rogue_Cat
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Six years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Catnipalot
m:
Catnipalot

Indirectly, yes, the wage affects it. But just because it changes the skill of the office workers.

The number of required office workers varies depending on the amount of workers at the subdivision and the quality of the computers: The more workers in subdivisions, the more workpower is needed at the office. The better the computers are, the less office workers needed for handling the paperwork.

Your qualification levels are displayed in both the current office ("Qualification of player") and the "My company" > "Top Manager" page. The max number and skill of workers you can handle is not, for them you need the table (Search for user Noglues post) or some calculator.

The displayed ~required office workers is just based on the number of workers in subdivisions. Advertising campaigns generate more workload for the office, but the ~number of office workers is not altered. 

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk)-> How to increase management faster?

• Page: