Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk) -> exclusive retailers

Humor, love, politics, economics, culture and everything that is not about tycoon games

Topic:

Topic created : 21.08.2013, 16:33

JustNash
Twelve years with Virtonomics Jubilee Ten Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Macedonian common amphora Common amphora of Heraklion The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
One year with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Хасселт Jewelry Loupe Founder of Carcassonne Twelve years with Virtonomics Belgium soccer ball Traskor Swedish standard Viking helmet
Dalahast Deer horns Ingvar Kamprad Order Mathematic teacher Compass Festive glasses Jubilee Ten Silver Ten
For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Sikasso Macedonian Silver amphora Bronze amphora of Heraklion The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition
Three years with Virtonomics
l:
Premium Brands
m:
Premium Brands

Premium Brands is considering working with exclusive dealers per country.

This post is intended to see if there is any appetite for this. Would you be interested in this type of cooperation:
* you get exclusive access to Premium Brands high quality high brand products for an entire country (possibly region for large countries)
* you are responsible for distributing agreed upon quantities throughout the country(region)

The advantages would be that:
* you sell unique products, which allow higher selling prices
* you are garanteed to have supplies come in every day so you don't have to check your stores all the time to see which supplier has a supply break

We can discuss the general concept here. If you want to be more specific, pm is probably better.

FYI, Premium Brands is into Fashion & Lifestyle on Mary (anything in the clothes&shoes section, cosmetics, perfumery, rings, brilliants, necklaces, watches, pills, tablets, ...)

On Lien it's radios, computers, tv sets, refrigerators, dishwashers and washing machines.   

• Page:
Message list:  

21.08.2013, 18:36

Last time edited : 21.08.2013, 18:41

mort100
Twelve years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Twelve years with Virtonomics Founder of Makurdi Founder of Ado Ekiti Triple corporate chevron Double corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Governor Leader in technologies
l:
Mo corp
m:
Mo Industries

I've competed with premium brands in the electronics markets on lien and I have cooperated with him on Mary. Premium brands' products are highly recommended and JustNash is a very trustworthy partner. I bet he'll include some mentoring too, if it's needed.

Unique opportunity for new players! 

27.08.2013, 21:09

Neeru
Macedonian common amphora Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition The winner of the Best trade mark nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

How could I possibly miss this thread? I am strongly interested in this sort of cooperation. 

1.11.2013, 06:54

Desolation72724
Eight years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Eight years with Virtonomics
m:
Bjorn Enterprises

Neither can I Neeru. I see the advantages, they are QUITE huge because Premium Brands is quite a name in the Electronics industry in Lien.

That being said, what's the catch? This is your part of the deal, what is required from the 2nd party? 

6.01.2014, 13:32

hitaishi
Thirteen years With Virtonomics Triple corporate chevron Production: elite World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Thirteen years With Virtonomics Shagreen, VII-XV places
l:
Tantra International
m:
Hitaishi Ltd.

if you are looking for a retailer on lien, i have my top limits unsatisfied in marketing and can pickup a few countries for exclusive retail. 

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk)-> exclusive retailers

• Page: