Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk) -> Curious Companies

Humor, love, politics, economics, culture and everything that is not about tycoon games

Topic:

Topic created : 16.07.2013, 16:58

Last time edited : 16.07.2013, 16:58

orbiter
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Just for fun.
Are there any companies who have very few subdivisions but with very high turnover?

• Page:
Message list:  

16.07.2013, 18:42

Rogue_Cat
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Six years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Catnipalot
m:
Catnipalot

Yeah, those selling those extra-fancy one-million-worth payment-materials cars. Same can apply now to aircraft parts, as they are expensive. 

19.08.2013, 13:48

orbiter
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

There's this company that produces high quality (Q10+) machines at a low price. I always order from it.
take a look. Only machine tool factories, 5 subdivisions in total $150m turnover. I have 20+ and don't even reach $100 million

http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/globalreport/manufacture/1529 ...

Its no.1,2,or 3 on the list I think. 

19.08.2013, 18:56

Rogue_Cat
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Six years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Catnipalot
m:
Catnipalot

Malme Investments, yeah, specializated in machine tools, one year old:

http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/company/view/2757629 ...

By checking at his warehouse, it seems to be hoarding and re-selling rubber too? It has no use for machine factories... Not too many orders, tough. Looks like Melchior2008 and the other are making it hard for him. :p Or not really that much demand for rubber nowadays... 

19.08.2013, 23:03

Melchior2008
Thirteen years With Virtonomics Bastille Key Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Kuwait retail leader
m:
RoMa Inc.

He must like rubber, that's all I can tell Yes

By the way, I don't produce rubber, so no worries in the long run from me So-so  And I also buy his machines regularly, so if he goes broke, it won't be because of me Very we! 

20.08.2013, 13:44

Last time edited : 20.08.2013, 13:45

orbiter

I think his assets went down $1 billion or 20% since a few months ago. Hope that he doesn't go broke or else we have to spend more $$$ on machines.Tears 

13.09.2013, 08:26

ayukarcher
Nine years with Virtonomics Macedonian common amphora Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics
Nine years with Virtonomics
l:
Semoga Gak Bangkrut

dont worry abourt someone else's clone.... they wont broke 

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk)-> Curious Companies

• Page: