Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk) -> Mills

Humor, love, politics, economics, culture and everything that is not about tycoon games

Topic:

Topic created : 28.10.2012, 21:42

EConPot
Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Five years with Virtonomics

Hey guys,

I was wondering if all you could help me answer a question that I have. I've done plenty of research, but I can't seem to find whether it would be more cost effective to buy lots of small 1 buildings mills or buy just a few 5 building mills. I'm looking to produce a very large quantity of wheat.   

• Page:
Message list:  

29.10.2012, 01:44

Rogue_Cat
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Six years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Catnipalot
m:
Catnipalot

In theory, a larger one would be better. Keep in mind that would you have to pay the tech introduction cost for several mills the other way, same goes for some innovations. Other than that, and that smaller mills can use innovations without having to spend game points, they don't make a big difference. One of said innovations can increase the quality output for an extra investment, but not very noticeable until having higher tech levels.

Out of cost, managing one mill is faster than managing several of them. You choose your way there. 

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk)-> Mills

• Page: