Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk) -> Game Restart

Humor, love, politics, economics, culture and everything that is not about tycoon games

Topic:

Topic created : 16.08.2012, 15:48

Paladino

Hellow everybody,

I am new to this game and I have used the option to restart your game. I have built my new head office (I have hired employees and purchased computer equipment) and now I want to create a new subdivision. However in the List of Subdivisions I can not see my head office (I am being adviced to take a 3 step process  and create a head office for my business again). In addition when I enter Management tab and press the button "New Subdivision" I am given an option to create a head office again and I can not choose other types of subdivisions...
    Does anybody know the reason for this? Not so   

• Page:
Message list:  

16.08.2012, 16:11

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

Maybe you've started office on Lien and now you're trying to build subdivisions on Mary? Try to log off and then log in back. This might help you. 

16.08.2012, 16:30

Paladino

No I have office in Lien and I am trying to create a subdivision in Lien. However it does not work... Not so 

16.08.2012, 19:56

Jane84
Witch's brew Bat Head of Frankenstein Witch's hat Ghost Macedonian Silver amphora Bronze amphora of Heraklion Cocktail
Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Participant's tiara of Miss Virtonomics 2012 contest Shamanic Mohawk The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition
The winner of the Breadwinner nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Best trade mark nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Three years with Virtonomics

Sometimes it's enough to relogin. I have the same problem, when need to watch Mary's reports. Well 

17.08.2012, 10:39

Paladino

The problem seemed to bear temporary character. It has been resolved. Thank you for your help! Well 

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk)-> Game Restart

• Page: