Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk) -> A Funny Joke Courteousy of Austrian Economics

Humor, love, politics, economics, culture and everything that is not about tycoon games

Topic:

Topic created : 24.05.2012, 20:24

austenbosten
Three years with Virtonomics

I found this quite funny after hearing it on a lecture about political diagrams by Walter Block.

First Joke

Three businessmen were sent to the gulags in the Soviet Union, and like all prisoners they compare notes as to why they are in jail.

The first guy said: "I was sent to jail because I showed up for work late and the state accused me of 'Cheating the State out of my labor services.'"

The second guy says: "Well I came to work early everyday and they accused me of being a brown-noser."

The last guy then said: "Well I showed up for work everyday on-time, and they accused me of owning a "Western" wristwatch."

Second Joke

Three businessmen in the USA were also in jail on Anti-Trust crimes.

The first guy said: "Well I was sent to jail because I charged higher prices than everyone else and they accused me of profiteering and price-gouging."

The second guy said: "Well I charged lower prices than everyone else, and they accused me of cut-throat competition and predatory pricing."

The third guy then said: "Well I charged the same prices as everyone else, and they accused me of collusion and cartelization."