Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk) -> Money Relief

Humor, love, politics, economics, culture and everything that is not about tycoon games

Topic:

Topic created : 25.04.2012, 02:33

Last time edited : 25.02.2013, 01:06

globeballa
Nine years with Virtonomics
Ten years with Virtonomics
l:
Investors Corporation

I have some extra money, and I think it might be beneficial for some starters to get some financial help. Im willing to put in 3 Billion right now to start. Depending on the interest and amount needed, I might add 10-20 or so billion more soon.

Who is this for?

1. Players who are new to this game, and are struggling financially.
2. Players who are in debt of a maximum $ 200,000,000.

Note: This is not for players who have more than a 100 Million dollar company. Although, if you fall under the Second (2.) statement above, you can still request assistance.

I'm just trying to help some new players develop into larger companies. I got help from a friend to become a large company, and its only fair to pay back.

Post on here, and PM me.

2nd Note: A return on the payment would not be necessary.

• Page:
Message list:  

25.04.2012, 20:30

Melchior2008
Thirteen years With Virtonomics Bastille Key Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Kuwait retail leader
m:
RoMa Inc.

You're not the 99%... Very we! 

27.04.2012, 06:13

globeballa
l:
Investors Corporation

wow, I guess not much need haha 

27.04.2012, 18:38

faiez
Twelve years with Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics

im in the top 100 in terms of assets and turnover...
if anyone needs help in selling his stuff, or is looking to buy goods, then tell me.... 

27.04.2012, 21:53

globeballa
l:
Investors Corporation

^ Not the right place for this. This is for players that need financial assistance... 

29.05.2012, 11:23

Eius

So...

I don't need financial assistance, but nonetheless I would just like to applaud you for your generosity! Well 

30.05.2012, 06:36

faiez
Two years with Virtonomics

globeballa
^ Not the right place for this. This is for players that need financial assistance...

i am giving financial assistance... 

3.09.2012, 06:43

zhexi

I am interested in receiving the offer and I need guidance to play on this game. I had restarted several times as my enterprise always ended in red evertime. 

13.09.2012, 19:15

WackyMax
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
Industrias WM

Congratulations, it's a excellent  help 

7.12.2012, 07:34

Last time edited : 7.12.2012, 07:36

willkarol
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics One year with Virtonomics
m:
WKO & Partners Financial

Ermm...... If your still around because I know I'm about 3 years late into the game..... Help me please? Message me  thanks! 

25.02.2013, 01:05

globeballa
l:
Investors Corporation

Hey guys, I apologize... I've been absent from this game because of University, but am back now full-time! Let me know if you need assistance.

globe. 

25.02.2013, 14:22

takster

hi

i just started this game about 2 weeks ago, had to restart once and so far its been steady but very short on money, i could use your help please??? 

28.08.2013, 13:23.     Subject: i need help

immistrygod
Six years with Virtonomics
l:
Immistrygod Ltd.

i am not geeting this game in my mind if i buy the stock or sell how much time it takes it is really harrasing ma To you 

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk)-> Money Relief

• Page: