Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk) -> 2012 new retail goods & service sectors...

Humor, love, politics, economics, culture and everything that is not about tycoon games

Topic:

Topic created : 25.01.2012, 19:50

Last time edited : 29.01.2012, 10:51

u0112277
Double corporate chevron Six years with Virtonomics The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Breadwinner nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
KT Resource

New products have already been added to these retail sections.
Clothes and Shoes---> Underwear
Foodstuff---> Canned fish, Fish and Salmon
Grocery---> Fish delicacies and Red caviar
Household goods---> Bed-clothes
Jewellery---> Art decor

So I think we will see new items brought to below categories in 2012.  I just guess for fun Well
Electronics---> Digital Cameras, eBook readers, Portable music players(MP3) ...
Manufactured goods---> Faucet parts, Light fixtures, Water pumps, ...
Motor-car goods---> Brake system, Suspensions, Seat covers, ...

For the future of service sector, I personally hope to see: Restaurant (grocery+foodstuff), Fashion stylist (clothes and shoes), Fix-it shop (Electronics, Household, Manufactured), Second-hand shop (Jewellery) and Garage (Auto)

Please share your ideas.
Yes   

• Page:
Message list:  

25.01.2012, 21:00

Standard underwear Estonian bronze coin Four years with Virtonomics
Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion
MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall

I like the ideas for electronics Well 

26.01.2012, 11:59

Last time edited : 26.01.2012, 12:01

u0112277
Double corporate chevron Six years with Virtonomics The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Breadwinner nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
KT Resource

turkbostjan
I like the ideas for electronics Well

You can recommend other types of Electronics or anythings that you prefer to see in the game. Yes
Just for fun...
Very we! 

26.01.2012, 13:23

Standard underwear Estonian bronze coin Four years with Virtonomics
Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion
MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall

maybe vacum cleaners like on russian realms Well 

26.01.2012, 23:52

JustNash
Twelve years with Virtonomics Jubilee Ten Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Macedonian common amphora Common amphora of Heraklion The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
One year with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Хасселт Jewelry Loupe Founder of Carcassonne Twelve years with Virtonomics Belgium soccer ball Traskor Swedish standard Viking helmet
Dalahast Deer horns Ingvar Kamprad Order Mathematic teacher Compass Festive glasses Jubilee Ten Silver Ten
For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Sikasso Macedonian Silver amphora Bronze amphora of Heraklion The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition
Three years with Virtonomics
l:
Premium Brands
m:
Premium Brands

oh, I'd like to produce cell phones, tablet pc's and mp3 music players. I'll just call them "phone", "pad" and "pod". Maybe add a silly letter in front of it. Then I'd pretend the products to be scarce (even though I'll produce millions) and I'll become the most valuable company in Virtonomics Very we!

On a more serious note: Lien offers different products in clothes from Mary. Maybe the assortment could be merged? 

27.01.2012, 19:13

Last time edited : 28.01.2012, 18:25

u0112277
m:
KT Resource

In Motor-car Category, I prefer to see something BIG.

Yes. I mean...  

Maybe this requires 2000 engines, 10000 carbon fibers, 15000 mirrors, 10000 rubbers and so on...
but how much will the selling price be???

Umm... what about 1,000-2,500 mln   Ridiculously Cheerfully Really? 

28.01.2012, 01:01

myklo
Eight years with Virtonomics
Eight years with Virtonomics
m:
SOROS

For MotorCars I would like it to change to   -Motorcycle
                                                                -sub-compact
                                                                -4 door Sedan
                                                                -Sports Car (after M8 has been researched)
                                                                -Luxury Car (after M10 has been researched)
I would love to see some disruptive changes,like with no notice bring in MP3 players and  then reduce the consumer demand for Audio equipment by half and then down to nothing a month later. 

29.01.2012, 03:28

JustNash
Twelve years with Virtonomics Jubilee Ten Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Macedonian common amphora Common amphora of Heraklion The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
One year with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Хасселт Jewelry Loupe Founder of Carcassonne Twelve years with Virtonomics Belgium soccer ball Traskor Swedish standard Viking helmet
Dalahast Deer horns Ingvar Kamprad Order Mathematic teacher Compass Festive glasses Jubilee Ten Silver Ten
For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Sikasso Macedonian Silver amphora Bronze amphora of Heraklion The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition
Three years with Virtonomics
l:
Premium Brands
m:
Premium Brands

u0112277
In Motor-car Category, I prefer to see something BIG.

Yes. I mean...  

Maybe this requires 2000 engines, 10000 carbon fibers, 15000 mirrors, 10000 rubbers and so on...
but how much will the selling price be???

Umm... what about 1,000-2,500 mln   Ridiculously Cheerfully Really?

nice one!!

Airlines might be added to the services sector? 

29.01.2012, 10:37

Last time edited : 29.01.2012, 10:53

u0112277
m:
KT Resource

JustNash

nice one!!

Airlines might be added to the services sector?
Yes. That is possible after the aircraft has been introduced to the retail or B2B sector. 

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk)-> 2012 new retail goods & service sectors...

• Page: