Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk) -> Franchise Market

Humor, love, politics, economics, culture and everything that is not about tycoon games

Topic:

Topic created : 15.01.2012, 23:27

amansk

can anyone put some light o FRANCHISE MARKET under MARKETS tab.   

• Page:
Message list:  

16.01.2012, 00:32

globeballa
Nine years with Virtonomics
Ten years with Virtonomics
l:
Investors Corporation

I don't understand what you're saying. Light o? 

16.01.2012, 01:50

amansingh320

Sry writing error.
I mean what's the use of it. 

16.01.2012, 02:39

Melchior2008
Лидер розничной торговли Сенегала Thirteen years With Virtonomics Bastille Key Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor For contribution to the development of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Kuwait retail leader
m:
RoMa Inc.

With a franchise, you can produce something different than the standard product. For example a Premier League football jersey instead of standard football jersey. This franchised product will have naturally a minimum brand level of 1.0 instead of 0.0, for any city, so it will sell better.

Franchise contracts are signed for factories, so you need to produce yourself something that can receive a brand. You can't just buy a standard product and put a brand on it. 

16.01.2012, 21:29

amansk

whats the next step i cant figure out.
i bought the franchise of Primera. 

17.01.2012, 16:43

Melchior2008
Лидер розничной торговли Сенегала Thirteen years With Virtonomics Bastille Key Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor For contribution to the development of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Kuwait retail leader
m:
RoMa Inc.

You need to change the specialization of your clothing factory, to produce football uniforms. 

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk)-> Franchise Market

• Page: