Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk) -> Closed

Humor, love, politics, economics, culture and everything that is not about tycoon games

Topic:

Topic created : 14.01.2012, 02:16

Last time edited : 16.01.2012, 09:02

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

Virtonomics is one of the few places where you can meet interesting people all around the world. Suppose, an opportunity to learn how do people live in other countries seems interesting not only to me. Thus, I suggest to post links on your facebook profiles in this theard, so other players can add you on facebook.

• Page:
Message list:  

14.01.2012, 02:23

globeballa
Nine years with Virtonomics
Ten years with Virtonomics
l:
Investors Corporation

I think this is cool. However, I am always skeptical about other having access to my profile, information, where I am, etc. I get your point though. Just not for me Well 

14.01.2012, 02:24

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

globeballa
I think this is cool. However, I am always skeptical about other having access to my profile, information, where I am, etc. I get your point though. Just not for me Well

Probably you were a spy in your previous lifeWell 

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk)-> Closed

• Page: