Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk) -> Demand Details

Humor, love, politics, economics, culture and everything that is not about tycoon games

Topic:

Topic created : 12.01.2012, 09:03

amansingh320

how to check the details whether which country/state have which product's demand and which is the best product to sell in particular region.   

• Page:
Message list:  

12.01.2012, 16:52

Melchior2008
Thirteen years With Virtonomics Bastille Key Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Kuwait retail leader
m:
RoMa Inc.

You need to go to : Game World > Reports > and then select what you're interested in. 

20.03.2012, 22:25.     Subject: If you give me your email address, I can email you a virtual tutorial that does a really great job of explaining that

Ezekielprincetyrus
Three years with Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Two years with Virtonomics
l:
4TowersCompany
m:
WorldServicesCorp

Hi,

I'm a brand new player (today is day 4 or 5; I forget which), but I'm trying to help out other players, as I've gotten lots of help so far in my small, brand new companies, so I'm trying to return the favor.

The following link is from a site you can join for free -- no strings attached as far as I know.  It will let you look at an electronic guideobook a game player of Virtonomics made, that covers your question in depth.

To summarize, go to the top screen bar, click on the very top bar labeled "Game World," go down one line to "reports," and click on that.

This will bring up the City Retail Report for every city in your game (you have to do it separately if your in either Mary Realm or Lein Realm.)

So you choose a country, then choose a region, then choose a city, and finally, choose a class of products, such as foodstuffs or groceries or perhaps clothing or electronics if you have lots of money to pay for purchases.

Look for an item with an "E" near the top,next  to the Market Development Index.  This means that item isn't that saturated with local store sellers or player store sellers, in that city.

Then select one of each of the icons for items in that class.

This will show the total number of items sold in that city for that item, and in the far right, the average price sold by local (virtual) game sellers, as well as real world players.  

It will also show you the average quality, and brand.

Then you go to your retail store, select "add supplier" and filter out only suppliers that have at least "1" of that item, and that have at least "1" available.

As I said, the guide book does a really good job of explainging all this.  but I hope my summary of it helps you out, because you want to sell items at as high a grosss margin as you can in a city that isn't overly saturated.

good luck!

http://issuu.com/goto64/docs/virtonomics_tutorial/1?zoomed=&zoomPercent=&zoomX=& ...  

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk)-> Demand Details

• Page: