Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk) -> I cannot sell anything, help !

Humor, love, politics, economics, culture and everything that is not about tycoon games

Topic:

Topic created : 11.01.2012, 23:41

ksnake77
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Hi all,
I really like the idea of this game but I'm stuck and bleeding cash every update.
I opted for Uncle's gift, but I closed everything and said let's move to Munich and make a simple operation there selling computers.
Initially I went over the automatic purchase and didn't sell anything for a day, then threw the stock away and supplied myself minding the average city quality and price. One day went by and still sales = 0 Not so
Not to mention that I initially hired 5 people in the office and 10 in the store... then fired most to work on the efficiency.

As a last resort I just opened a second store, trying to sell food stuff and used the automatic stock and bargain prices, 1 employee.
I'm very curious if anything will sell in Munich (some products have market index E = 100% local suppliers).

Am I doing something wrong? Do I need to advertise, etc?

Thanks for your help!   

• Page:
Message list:  

12.01.2012, 00:45

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

Let's look at computers' market in Munich. The biggest supplier owns a large store with a high reputation in the fashion district and offers his consumers computers Q21.94, B3.32, while you retail lower-quality computers in suburb in a tiny store with no reputation. How do you think which one will the citizens choose? (they are rich and don't care about the price a lot).

I'd suggest to close your stores in Munich as you won't be able to sell even smth there and move to another city, e.g. Vilnius. Start with a 500m store situated in city center and you'll get high profit for sure. Also don't forget about efficiency, it should amount 100%. 

12.01.2012, 00:51

ksnake77
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

I'll try that, thanks! 

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk)-> I cannot sell anything, help !

• Page: