Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk) -> How much quantity can i order

Humor, love, politics, economics, culture and everything that is not about tycoon games

Topic:

Topic created : 8.01.2012, 19:20

amansk

I have a store with an area of 500m2. how much quantity can i order from any supplier AT ONCE.   

• Page:
Message list:  

8.01.2012, 21:53

Dutchsmurf
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

As much as they have available. Question is if that is smart, but technically you can order as much as they offer. 

20.03.2012, 22:12.     Subject: I just started playing -- 4 retail stores -- and a top-level player suggested I order no more than 50 - 150 units per item

Ezekielprincetyrus
Three years with Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Two years with Virtonomics
l:
4TowersCompany
m:
WorldServicesCorp

Hi, I hope this answer will help you more than 2 months later.  I just started actively playing virtonomics this week.  Tuesday night's server reset will take me into day 4, I think.

Anyway, I was told by a top-ranked player in the game, to start out ordering no  more than 50 - 150 units of those items you want to sell at your store.  I hope you've already done the research on locating a city where the rating for the items you want to sell is "E" or (maybe ) "D" -- certainly no higher.

And one where you there are lots of suppliers to choose from as well.

Good luck.

Jack 

3.06.2012, 16:45

Francisco56
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics One year with Virtonomics

dependes on the item ezekiel

a car sale might be wise to buy few in the beginning wheres as say, food, you can buy much more

to each good a different qauntity Well 

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk)-> How much quantity can i order

• Page: