Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk) -> How to transfer goods

Humor, love, politics, economics, culture and everything that is not about tycoon games

Topic:

Topic created : 8.01.2012, 11:14

amansk

how to transfer goods from my factory to my store.   

• Page:
Message list:  

8.01.2012, 13:22

giekas
Thirteen years With Virtonomics Macedonian Bronze amphora Common amphora of Heraklion
Thirteen years With Virtonomics Macedonian Silver amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Silver bed-clothing Bronze underwear Estonian standard coin
l:
20E12
m:
i.G33K

You go to 'Sale' tab of your factory, set selling price, set sale policy (for example 'Only to my company').
Then, you go to 'Supply' tab of your store, choose supplies group from dropdown, choose supply type radio button, open list of suppliers using 'Add supplier' button, select supplier type 'Mine', and should be seeing your factory in the list. 

9.01.2012, 05:40

globeballa
Nine years with Virtonomics
Ten years with Virtonomics
l:
Investors Corporation

giekas 100% right. 

10.01.2012, 10:10

amansingh320

@giekas
Is it important to set price when you are at factory 'sale' tab. Can't i set it to 0 or 1. reason i'm askin this is coz when i'm selecting the supplier store 'add supplier' i have to pay that amount. so why not set it on 0 or 1 and transfer from factory to store and then sell it at higher value.

For example:
At Factory 'sale' tab
Jewelry - prime cost is 670.40 (set selling price 1)

At store 'add supplier'
Jewelry - total buying cost 37 (1cost + 36 delivery charges)

so now if i sell it i get more margin.

Please correct me if I'm wrong. 

10.01.2012, 20:19

Last time edited : 10.01.2012, 20:30

giekas
Thirteen years With Virtonomics Macedonian Bronze amphora Common amphora of Heraklion
Thirteen years With Virtonomics Macedonian Silver amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Silver bed-clothing Bronze underwear Estonian standard coin
l:
20E12
m:
i.G33K

I think you need to set the price to something else than zero (0.01 already works) to see your factory in the list of suppliers.

If you need to show profit at your store (like, in order to complete quest "First profit") you can do it the way you described. Otherwise, you might want to take into consideration profit taxes (when deciding whether it's better to show profit at the factory or at the store) and export/import taxes (when deciding at what price to sell from factory).

There's an example about these taxes in the following post:
http://virtonomics.com/lien/forum/forum_new/11/topic/102438/view/m:99914320/#99914320 ...

P.S.
While all of your subdivisions are in one country/region, you cannot exploit to your advantage differences of profit taxes between countries/regions. Also, you don't need to worry about export/import taxes.

However, keep in mind that your factory is paying some taxes even when you are selling production at a loss.
The amount is based on CTIE rates and is explained in the post I mentioned. 

10.01.2012, 20:45

Last time edited : 10.01.2012, 20:50

amansingh320

man its too complicated. Eyes in a heap

okay one more thing can we transfer goods from one store to another store within same country?
and where can i see how much taxes have been paid and etc.. other financial details as well.

Thankx a lot for every replies.. 

10.01.2012, 21:42

giekas
l:
20E12
m:
i.G33K

As far as I know, it's only possible to move goods from your store into warehouse. Only then, one more turn later, you can move goods from the warehouse into this another store. So it's two turns and it doesn't matter in which country warehouse or the second store is.

There are general reports for the whole company: Company -> Reports -> By items ... By subdivisions.
For each subdivision there are : Financial report -> By articles
and adjacent submenus. (I think that offices show summarized results for the whole region) 

11.01.2012, 01:55

globeballa
Nine years with Virtonomics
Ten years with Virtonomics
l:
Investors Corporation

Yes ^ is right. Only from stores to warehouse, then warehouse to different store. Like giekas said. 

28.04.2020, 19:40.     Subject: How to move from store to warehouse?

rodfblanc
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
l:
RTM Ltd.

Hi guys,

How can I move goods from the store to the warehouse?

I know how to move from warehouse to store but not the other way around...

Thanks in advance, 
RTM

28.04.2020, 20:47

kw2585
Twelve years with Virtonomics The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
Taniocha&Tandeta

rodfblanc
Hi guys,

How can I move goods from the store to the warehouse?

I know how to move from warehouse to store but not the other way around...

Thanks in advance,

In the Trade Hall tab at your store, there is a button with yellow lorry icon next to each product you have at your store 

2.05.2020, 15:47

facastro_999
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
One year with Virtonomics
n:
FacastroCorp

On this topic... how is the transfer value from store to warehouse calculated? Is it the average purchase price? Does it pay profit and import taxes? 

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk)-> How to transfer goods

• Page: