Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk) -> i bought new RM

Humor, love, politics, economics, culture and everything that is not about tycoon games

Topic:

Topic created : 17.09.2011, 12:34

floyed

hi im new to this game, i ant play it

i have diamond factory

and i bought raw material required yesterday and i recieved it today in my stokc

how can i start production ???????? as i cant see any buttown for start production

plzzzzzzzz help me   

• Page:
Message list:  

17.09.2011, 12:38.     Subject: problem

floyed

sorry i mean how can i change from raw material to product to sell

they are saying quality i have quality is 2.46(below recommended techonolgy (8.10)

so what i have to do?????

second quetsion is i have product to sell in stores   but i cant find sales going on i had set price and i put group setting in the sale

but i cant see any proft or sale is going on from my store

help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 

18.09.2011, 20:47.     Subject: Start here

myklo
Eight years with Virtonomics
Eight years with Virtonomics
m:
SOROS

You are going way too fast before you know what you're even doing.Read all this -http://virtonomics.com/lien/forum/forum_new/13/topic/101622/view ... ,and everything else you can find in the Forum 

30.09.2011, 08:07

ManiaNames
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
l:
ManiaNames Corporation

beginners should start with food/grocery retailing... and when you get to a turnover or about 2 to 3 billlion

switch to the higher profit sectors and categories 

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk)-> i bought new RM

• Page: