Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk) -> what are you playing for?

Humor, love, politics, economics, culture and everything that is not about tycoon games

Topic:

Topic created : 31.08.2011, 15:47

JustNash
Twelve years with Virtonomics Jubilee Ten Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Macedonian common amphora Common amphora of Heraklion The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
One year with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Хасселт Jewelry Loupe Founder of Carcassonne Twelve years with Virtonomics Belgium soccer ball Traskor Swedish standard Viking helmet
Dalahast Deer horns Ingvar Kamprad Order Mathematic teacher Compass Festive glasses Jubilee Ten Silver Ten
For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Sikasso Macedonian Silver amphora Bronze amphora of Heraklion The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition
Three years with Virtonomics
l:
Premium Brands
m:
Premium Brands

examples:
to build the richest company
as an alibi for international social contacts
to win contests
to make money (is that really possible??)
nothing: you just like to run a virtual company.

• Page:
Message list:  

19.09.2011, 02:42.     Subject: nothing:I just like to run a virtual company

myklo
Eight years with Virtonomics
m:
SOROS

JustNash,

The last one,just like to run a virtual company.Right now I'm just struck to realize how few players make it even as far as I have (6 weeks or so).First most people have no idea what they are getting into,then assuming you make it past a week and are making money...so "maybe time to expand"...BOOM,Office Efficiency Monster time!This kills off a lot off the remaining newbies.Judging by the Managers Contest line-up,only about the top 20ish of players have mastered the situation and made it to this point.That's out of all the players who started this summer.Crazy hard!
I'm bored right now waiting for my qualification to catch up with my ambition,but it gives me time to plan ahead better.

myklo 

30.09.2011, 08:03

ManiaNames
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
l:
ManiaNames Corporation

lol i didnt go on for like a month and my turnover went from 8 bil to negative 500 million...

this game is really time consuming and myklo, you will come to understand

dont get too cocky yet... you didnt even win any awards -- the people from the top 20 actually spent lots of time to adjust their strategies to get that far

i got school now... and things are getting hectic 

1.10.2011, 09:47.     Subject: ManiaNames,you misunderstood me

myklo
m:
SOROS

ManiaNames you misunderstood me.I am in awe of the top 20.Everybody who looks like they understand "office efficiency" is doing better or far better than me,nothing to be cocky about there.Not so 

1.10.2011, 11:19.     Subject: Why I play

EvilRuler
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Six years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
PELICAN BAY

I play because this game is Cap2 X 1000.A dream come true. 

1.10.2011, 16:22.     Subject: Myklo

ManiaNames
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
l:
ManiaNames Corporation

Alright, my misunderstanding. Sorry. 

4.10.2011, 15:10

faiez
Twelve years with Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics

wanted to get into top100 by assets and turnover...

currently am 112 in turnover and 161 in assets.. 

5.10.2011, 09:56

ihop
Six years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

My goal is to get as high in retail and turnover rank as I can while staying as low in asset rank as possible - ie high turnover:asset ratio. After ~ three months of playing I'm 76 in retail, 112 in turnover, and 378 in assets. That's about as good as I could have hoped. Well 

30.10.2011, 19:46

faiez
Two years with Virtonomics

54 turnover , 48retail, 141 assets.

wanna hit the top 

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk)-> what are you playing for?

• Page: