Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk) -> How much hours do you spend on virtonomics each day?

Humor, love, politics, economics, culture and everything that is not about tycoon games

Voting:  

How much hours (in average)?

Voting duration:

Start: 16.04.2011, 16:46

End date: Not specified

Voting continues
- 0 - 30m

- 30m - 1h

- 1h - 2h

- 2h - 3h

- 3h - 5h

- 5h - 7h

- 7h - 24h

You have not voted yet

Topic:

Topic created : 16.04.2011, 16:46

Pyrex
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
l:
ZION Group
m:
Zion Holdings

With the company growth, it's getting pretty hard to manage the whole company each day (at the moment i'm dividing my tasks, like, this day I manage retail and offices, next day I manage labs and factories, etc). So I want to ask you how much hours (in average) do you spend on virtonomics each day? It's part of a study to improve my time management in virtonomics Very we!

• Page:
Message list:  

18.04.2011, 19:45

Santa Claus hat The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics

Automatic Repair Service will serve you well so use it. If you have a good supply chain for your retail and factory subdivisions, then I don't think you should spend more than 30 minutes per day on Virtonomics. 

18.04.2011, 19:58

Last time edited : 18.04.2011, 19:58

Standard underwear Estonian bronze coin Four years with Virtonomics
Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion
MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall

i wonder who is that hero who spends 7-24h a day on Virtonomics Very we! 
http://virtonomicsfan.webs.com/

18.04.2011, 22:04

Pyrex
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
l:
ZION Group
m:
Zion Holdings

Kh0i -
I try to make my supply chain completely independent (from raw materials to retail), however this has a big toll on profit since raw materials are not as profitable as final goods. also, by being independent in retail, it means I sell all and only my own production (not 100%, but a big part), which is a major toll on profit and on commerce qualification growth.

Repair ain't a major problem. I don't mind having equipment quality above required which means I can repair from the management screen in seconds Well

My biggest problem is in growing (like, when you change qualifications). You have to increase salaries (max top1), build new factories, search for new techs to research and do market research for new stores. This is a lot of work.

However, I'm at 1h-2h, so I'm below average. It means my real problem is free time Very we!

Bos -
That hero spends more time in this game than admins Very we! 

25.04.2011, 19:47

Last time edited : 25.04.2011, 19:48

pectopatop
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Three years with Virtonomics
Astronaut boots Nominee of the Mr. Virtonomics 2010 contest
l:
KKompany

Did you also count time for reading forum?
And time for communication with others?
I solved problem with top1, but it is only for rus. site, solved using 2 ways (one of them was presented to public)
And most problems with shops - too 

30.04.2011, 23:42

TitanBC
Three years with Virtonomics

turkbostjan
i wonder who is that hero who spends 7-24h a day on Virtonomics Very we!
lol no kiddin.

i started virtonomics thinking it was going to be one of those games where i would play for 20 minutes a day and have nothing else to do until the next day.....until.....i had 20+ subdivisions producing an array of products. now sometimes i have too much to do. Well i almost feel like its a real job lol. 

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk)-> How much hours do you spend on virtonomics each day?

• Page: