Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk) -> Mr. Virtonomics 2011 [discussion]

Humor, love, politics, economics, culture and everything that is not about tycoon games

Topic:

Topic created : 12.03.2011, 22:12

Tiara of the participant of Miss Virtonomics-2010 Maecenas of Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Dear men! Heart

It would be desirable, that you showed more activity in acceptance of participation in competition!

We wait for your photos!!! Yes  

You can leave the comments about this competition hereWell))     

• Page:
Message list:  

13.03.2011, 04:55

Santa Claus hat The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics

Consider the prize, sadly I don't think it motivates many players to participate in the contest, especially this realm. 

13.03.2011, 10:21

Tiara of the participant of Miss Virtonomics-2010 Maecenas of Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Kh0i
Consider the prize, sadly I don't think it motivates many players to participate in the contest, especially this realm.

However already more than 30 men from Russian realm  were registered in competition. A question is not in prizes... I think men from Russia more active than yours...Tears 

13.03.2011, 17:28

Standard underwear Estonian bronze coin Four years with Virtonomics
Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion
MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall

I just registered for it. But waiting for reply from Diska, because I posted 2 same photos Well 

13.03.2011, 18:12

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

turkbostjan
I just registered for it. But waiting for reply from Diska, because I posted 2 same photos Well

Put the 3rd photo on the first place. It's really splendid! 

13.03.2011, 19:30

Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion

Very we! 

13.03.2011, 21:41

turkbostjan, you the handsome man!Well At you are exposed excellent photos - I will necessarily vote for you!Yes

I suggest men to follow an example the turkbostjan and Leonard (Suberic) and to be registered in competition!To wink 
Think, do, move, achieve Heart

13.03.2011, 21:46

hjvfirf
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Tattka. The girl.... Yes you flirt?!! With such beautiful man)) 
Todo que debo, es anotado en el Codigo Fiscal. Todo que no debe - en Delincuente. ¡El resto - sus suposiciones!

13.03.2011, 22:03

Oops! 

13.03.2011, 22:37

Bonita (hjvfirf), you have confused turkbostjanCheerfully 
Think, do, move, achieve Heart

13.03.2011, 22:51

no, it's not so bad Very we! could be worse ;) 

14.03.2011, 21:15

hjvfirf
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

turkbostjan  And what is worse? Sensiz yaşayamam, sensiz hiç olamam,Sensiz yaşamak zor geliyor bana.Her an içimdesin, her an kalbimdesin,Seni seviyorum seviyorum. 
Todo que debo, es anotado en el Codigo Fiscal. Todo que no debe - en Delincuente. ¡El resto - sus suposiciones!

14.03.2011, 23:56

i could be even more confused ;) 

15.03.2011, 00:02

hjvfirf

And you have a sense of humour)).Это well Well 

28.03.2011, 01:23.     Subject: About

Zardiz
Standard bed-clothing Silver underwear Hockey sweater Hockey helmet Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover

A funny thing is that 9/10 players who had register to the competion have made it in russian, how the hell should we other understand that, yeah i know google translate exist but why should that even be nescessary. 

31.03.2011, 20:26

pectopatop
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Three years with Virtonomics
Astronaut boots Nominee of the Mr. Virtonomics 2010 contest
l:
KKompany

Zardiz
A funny thing is that 9/10 players who had register to the competion have made it in russian, how the hell should we other understand that, yeah i know google translate exist but why should that even be nescessary.
Register using your native language So-so 

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk)-> Mr. Virtonomics 2011 [discussion]

• Page: