Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk) -> International communication

Humor, love, politics, economics, culture and everything that is not about tycoon games

Topic:

Topic created : 24.12.2010, 15:04

Last time edited : 24.12.2010, 17:57

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

mmmpp
*HI* everyone!
At first I want to apologize for my grammar. I hope many Non-English players will leave their posts here, not much paying attention to grammar.
The main idea of this topic is:
I propose to revive the English forum and chatroom. It can be achieved by removing the lingual barrier. Today we have proved this by setting the record of english chatroom attendance:

http://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/13/topic/101639/view/m:99910195/#99910195
I think this is an excellent way  to introduce and integrate all players of this intresting multinational game. It is also a good method learn a foreign language in practice.

Almost forgot:
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

P.S.: I hope for universal support. Don't be boring, communicate more and the game becomes more attractive and funny. Perhaps it sounds amusingly, but here's the final slogan:
"Players of all countries - unite" ))) So-so

• Page:
Message list:  

24.12.2010, 16:31.     Subject: Hello world, this is me ;)

Last time edited : 24.12.2010, 18:08

mmmpp
Macedonian Bronze amphora Bronze amphora of Heraklion Appolo in turquoise Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Estonian silver coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics
The winner of the Breadwinner nomination of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

mmmpp
*HI* everyone!
At first I want to apologize for my grammar. I hope many Non-English players will leave their posts here, not much paying attention to grammar.
The main idea of this topic is:
I propose to revive the English forum and chatroom. It can be achieved by removing the lingual barrier. Today we have proved this by setting the record of english chatroom attendance:

http://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/13/topic/101639/view/m:99910195/#99910195
I think this is an excellent way  to introduce and integrate all players of this intresting multinational game. It is also a good method learn a foreign language in practice.

Almost forgot:
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

P.S.: I hope for universal support. Don't be boring, communicate more and the game becomes more attractive and funny. Perhaps it sounds amusingly, but here's the final slogan:
"Players of all countries - unite" ))) So-so

So let's start to notice, who is often on the forum, in game,  chatroom? 
Я не маг - я лишь учусь...

29.12.2010, 16:00

Last time edited : 29.12.2010, 16:20

mmmpp
Macedonian Bronze amphora Bronze amphora of Heraklion Appolo in turquoise Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Estonian silver coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics
The winner of the Breadwinner nomination of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

I invite all to "Russian Free discussions"
There are different small  competitions with different small awards )))

For example - "creating (or finding in www) a newyear deamons avatar"
or "writing letters to Santa Claus" 

30.12.2010, 10:47

Last time edited : 30.12.2010, 10:51

mmmpp

You can congratulate me, I won the competition "creating (or finding in www) a newyear deamons avatar" To you

You can also support funkydude in competition "writing letters to Santa Claus" by putting him "+", or you can try to win this competition )))Well

With best wishes ;)Gift 

30.12.2010, 14:44

funkydude
Nine years with Virtonomics
Thirteen years With Virtonomics

congrats buddy! Gift 

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk)-> International communication

• Page: