Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk) -> StarterFund name and shame

Humor, love, politics, economics, culture and everything that is not about tycoon games

Topic:

Topic created : 3.10.2010, 15:50

Last time edited : 3.10.2010, 15:52

StarterFund
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
m:
StarterFund

There's been such a blatant abuse of the Fund that I wish to publicly announce it

The fund, for anyone who supports, have used and are using it, is obviously meant to help new players make an easier start in the game.

Good quality resources are made available, though the good will of many sponsors at heavily subsidized prices.

There are not many rules for getting support from the fund, but they are all listed clearly:

players should not have more than 10 billion in assets,
max order limits for goods,
no re-sale

One player, imo, gravely abused his/her privilege:
not only did he/she order over the limit repeatedly for multiple goods, ignoring pm's sent to review and reduce orders,
i noticed today when i was looking for outside suppliers to replenish stock that the player is ordering directly from fund to warehouse, then selling from warehouse to public at a high profit margin.  goods from fund $30.  sale $400 to $595/unit.

the player: lvgreat,  company ashok leyland

hopefully this is the ONLY culprit.     

• Page:
Message list:  

5.11.2010, 16:16

StarterFund
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
m:
StarterFund

Another player abusing Relief Fund privileges:

timber order limit 10K
Player ordered 70K.  contract broken, courtesy pm sent to player to reduce order

a few hours later, player ordered 100K

player simkaart, company Estonian Corporation Not so 

14.03.2011, 16:56

Last time edited : 14.03.2011, 17:04

StarterFund
m:
StarterFund

unhappily, another culprit
timber orders over limit,
pm sent timber order reduced.

mirror plates limit 5k, orders > 6.5k
glass limit 10k, orders total 20k
chips limit 1k, orders 10k

shameful

company The Empire  user dhagonnn 

15.03.2011, 22:03

dhagonnn
Five years with Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

StarterFund
unhappily, another culprit
timber orders over limit,
pm sent timber order reduced.

mirror plates limit 5k, orders > 6.5k
glass limit 10k, orders total 20k
chips limit 1k, orders 10k

shameful

company The Empire  user dhagonnn

I made a mistake about ordering and I apologized for it several times I really dont understand after I explained that was a misunderstanding ( I have several companies which need both mirror and glass, i missed keep track about order and I know everything was clear on explanation part) also made my apologies on public on starterfund forum
(http://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/12/topic/100495/view/m:99911389/#99911389 ... ) i feel so frustrated that you put me on really bad position.

Anyways, thanks for what have you done to help me. I was trying to say i have no intention or purpose to fraud or anything it is just a game at the end.It was a honest mistake believe me or not nothing more important for me to live with honesty, I felt like i am fraud and again it is just a game. Sorry to all for my broken english

Take care 

16.03.2011, 09:41

ccm_tsang
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics

dhagonnn

I was trying to say i have no intention or purpose to fraud or anything it is just a game at the end.It was a honest mistake believe me or not nothing more important for me to live with honesty

accept honest mistake.  

agree it's just a game - with rules.  

Fund had 3 main rules as well:
order limit
company asset
'age' of company in virto

your company taken off our black list.  Thankyou for explanation 

16.03.2011, 20:59

dhagonnn
Five years with Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

ccm_tsang
dhagonnn

I was trying to say i have no intention or purpose to fraud or anything it is just a game at the end.It was a honest mistake believe me or not nothing more important for me to live with honesty

accept honest mistake.  

agree it's just a game - with rules.  

Fund had 3 main rules as well:
order limit
company asset
'age' of company in virto

your company taken off our black list.  Thankyou for explanation

All i wanted to clear my name, thanks anyways 

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk)-> StarterFund name and shame

• Page: