Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk) -> Overstock of Products/Supplies for Relief fund

Humor, love, politics, economics, culture and everything that is not about tycoon games

Topic:

Topic created : 8.08.2010, 09:21

globeballa
Nine years with Virtonomics
Ten years with Virtonomics
l:
Investors Corporation

Hey there. I want to try and help those new players into the game just as I was helped. I have constant overstock on clothing and toys. What should I do with this? Create a warehouse just for overstock and supply it to everyone? Same thing with supplies used to make clothing and toys.   

• Page:
Message list:  

8.08.2010, 14:48

casperb
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

What you can do is lower your production load so you can put it the departement you want to invest in Has bothered 

8.08.2010, 23:37

VladTechs
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics

I intended to do something similar - you can just call the factory "small companies only. up to 500" or something like that, and sell it cheap for those companies. Otherwise you can start goods category in VLLord's fund which will be nice as it has growing exposure. You can limit the sale to only the companies which contact you.
Cheers 
"Be the change you want to see in the world."

9.08.2010, 02:01

globeballa
Nine years with Virtonomics
Ten years with Virtonomics
l:
Investors Corporation

Alright thanks. But the problem is that the overstock is not ALWAYS promised. Hmmm. What I can do is donate a Weaving Mill to the fund. I would control it but it would be strictly for the fund. HQ too. I'll contact VLLord. 

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk)-> Overstock of Products/Supplies for Relief fund

• Page: