Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk) -> Contest for managers confusion

Humor, love, politics, economics, culture and everything that is not about tycoon games

Topic:

Topic created : 12.07.2010, 15:15

blifter
Four years with Virtonomics

How does the points payout work in the contest for managers on Mary?  I know there are a number of posts regarding this and I thought I had it clear, but I Think I'm a bit confused.  I came first in "The Virtonomics Standard" & "Trade Turnover"
I received 1 prize of 18 points, But should I have received 2 prizes?
Eyes in a heap    

• Page:
Message list:  

12.07.2010, 18:08

ccm_tsang
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Three years with Virtonomics

my earnings->contest rules  CM
6) The prizes of the Contest for Managers are paid with bonus points attached to the realm. The prize of the daily CM is 150 points: there are 5 nominations with the prize of 30 points (the first prize is 18 points, the second prize – 9 points, and the third prize – 3 points);
9) A player can only get one prize in points. In case he/she wins in two or more nominations the player gets the biggest prize; as for the left points, they are returned to the budget. However, in this case the player is awarded with all badges he/she has won; 

12.07.2010, 18:09

blifter

Great, Thanks for clearing that up for me.Very we! 

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk)-> Contest for managers confusion

• Page: