Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk) -> Chat

Humor, love, politics, economics, culture and everything that is not about tycoon games

Topic:

Topic created : 10.07.2010, 23:01

Last time edited : 10.07.2010, 23:04

VladTechs
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics

Just wanted to remind you - there is a very active chat out there I roll! :

[04:08:44] Kinabalu: hi i am new to this game.. give me some good tips...thanks
[08:17:07] ttstar11: yea tip
[09:17:09] Kinabalu: i am looking for grain,potato for my sheep farm... please help me how to get this...thanks
[12:41:23] aaladdiction: hi
[12:41:28] aaladdiction: anybody here?
[16:28:07] aceofgod: hello all
[18:56:29] aaladdiction: hello
[20:02:50] Unsung: hello
[04:40:24] erik1822r: how do i play this game lol
[06:22:26] nhocti3n: hello, anyone here?
[02:58:48] iMaryam: so how the hell do we PLAY this game? To you
[06:43:16] nhocti3n: yeah, this game is a little complicated. So confuse Not so
[20:23:27] Morphadeas: hello
[20:54:02] wandai: is it possible to delete my account? if so, how?
[09:42:09] Jake007: hey
[13:42:10] Ryzpm: Pizdex
[08:20:33] Countin: hello all
[12:37:33] debor: hi
[12:37:55] Morclye: Hello!
[21:00:25] apollo01: hey i'm new here! What's the difference between all quantity and available quantity?

I know it is more related to suggestion but if we are speaking of chat - I'd suggest to put the chat button into the forum interface so the players will be much exposed to this option and if they have the time they will answer noobs qwestions.

In addition as we can see from the dialogs(Well) many of the new players can't manage at the beggining and they don't bother to check the forums for help so in my opinion within game tutorial applying different parts of the games(and gives some small bonus) is essential.

I suppose if the players stay and cope with this game they may be strong players but it is a shame too many people quit this game before they got the point of it.

To be honest I'd like much more players to play the game so it can be more competitive and dynamic so it worth to put an extra effort to make it user friendly for the begginers.   

• Page:
Message list:  

11.07.2010, 08:04

RockWhiter
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Totally agree with you. I see also that some players in the contest for directors are struggling or even bankrupting. I would be happy to help if possible. 

11.07.2010, 16:04

bucew
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Three years with Virtonomics

"I suppose if the players stay and cope with this game they may be strong players but it is a shame too many people quit this game before they got the point of it. "

IMHO if they cant figure out by themselves how to play the game and make their business profitable than they cant be strong players.

Its another thing to make your company very profitable ... even i needed help with that Very we!

I agree with the tutorial thingy at the start explaining basic stuff. 

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk)-> Chat

• Page: