Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk) -> Give me the numbers

Humor, love, politics, economics, culture and everything that is not about tycoon games

Topic:

Topic created : 27.06.2010, 16:52

Last time edited : 27.06.2010, 16:53

VladTechs
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics

I'm wondering - how many active players are on Mary realm?
Imo - too few. If you are playing on the other realms please invite your friends to join Mary,
so we could enjoy realy dinamical(hopefully more challenging) environment.
No offence but it seems that I see same faces on the forums and I'd like to see some new Well   

• Page:
Message list:  

27.06.2010, 18:19

saukey
Two years with Virtonomics
Nine years with Virtonomics

,maybe in 20 persons 

27.06.2010, 20:19

globeballa
Ten years with Virtonomics
l:
Investors Corporation

i think there are actually alot. Perhaps some dont even check the forums. You don't have to be active on the forums just to be an active player. I am sure that us active people on the forums have answered many of the questions that they have wondered about. SO they don't need to post something I guess. 

28.06.2010, 01:30

RockWhiter
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

I agree with Globeballa, the number of participants on the forum don't really reflect the number of actives players. It is like the persons who chose to show an avatar or not. Personal feeling somehow. 

28.06.2010, 09:46

VladTechs
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics

I know that. I'd say the ratio is 1 to 40-50 for one to participate in forums but still if u multiply the number of active forumers by 50 u don't get too much - it's a shame. 

29.06.2010, 22:26

casperb
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

1 here To wink only next month vacation hope i don't go bankrupt Really? 

29.06.2010, 22:42

globeballa
Ten years with Virtonomics
l:
Investors Corporation

Yeah I am going on vacation day after tomorrow. I will have to freeze all my Subdivisions, and cancel all supplies. It is going to take FOREVER to start up my company once I get back To you 

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk)-> Give me the numbers

• Page: