Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk) -> Labs improvements

Humor, love, politics, economics, culture and everything that is not about tycoon games

Topic:

Topic created : 25.06.2010, 01:45

VladTechs
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics

I consider to apply the new lab improvements. Which one would you rather, why and for which research?
1) Electronic library
2) Partnership with CERN
thanks in advance   

• Page:
Message list:  

25.06.2010, 04:27

globeballa
Nine years with Virtonomics
Ten years with Virtonomics
l:
Investors Corporation

I would probably go with 2). Just because when you get to higher technologies, you start making 'mistakes'. At least that is what is happening to me. So if you can increase it by 25% or whatever the increment, it will pay off. Saves you lots of time. 

Check out this video! We made it for our physics project!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0mmcZIpSgA

-globeballa

25.06.2010, 09:24

VladTechs
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics

thanks 

2.07.2010, 04:31

Ixnad
Ten years with Virtonomics

Yeah they have some scary doodie going on at CERN.

Off-topic'd this thread now. Aha!To you 

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk)-> Labs improvements

• Page: