Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk) -> Alternative chat-room

Humor, love, politics, economics, culture and everything that is not about tycoon games

Voting:  

Which messenger do youprefer?

Voting duration:

Start: 29.04.2010, 21:23

End date: Not specified

Voting continues
- yahoo

- msn

- other

You have not voted yet

Topic:

Topic created : 29.04.2010, 21:23

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

Our chat-room is inconvenient. Just my opinionWell

My suggestion is to make alternative chat-room.
Which messenger do you prefer? Pls vote!

• Page:
Message list:  

29.04.2010, 22:08

pectopatop
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Three years with Virtonomics
Astronaut boots Nominee of the Mr. Virtonomics 2010 contest
l:
KKompany

As far as i know, americans mostly use Yahoo,
in Germany - icq,
indians - also Yahoo.
So biggest part of world uses Yahoo (imho) 

30.04.2010, 01:23

ChrisBerlin82
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

I used ICQ like 10 years ago, nowadays this client sucks imo, same for Yahoo! Messenger. I personally use Skype and Live Messenger and I only use Skype because of mass effects (colleguaes use it as well), otherwise I'd be happy with Live Messenger. 

1.05.2010, 12:55

casperbons
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

msn the only one i use, if i use it ;)

Isn't it more convienant to get the time-out out of the chat, saw the russian chat and there where about 15 people online 

4.05.2010, 06:35

Ablemit
Nine years with Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Nine years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Msn or Skype! 

18.05.2010, 13:38

Ixnad
Ten years with Virtonomics

Personally it's MSN and "other". But I'd like to try skype just to see what is all the fuss about. So-so 

16.03.2011, 17:56.     Subject: Hi, not bored

Jestprups

I do not need to punch you some greetings extensive because I certainly did not pore over most of the forum by the intention of this transmit;)

I wanted to politely bid hello and show my daydream that we drive have fun. 
I do not need to punch you some greetings extensive because I certainly did not pore over most of the forum by the intention of this transmit;)

I wanted to politely bid hello and show my daydream that we drive have fun.

22.05.2011, 11:25

Tengkulak

Hi all

I personally choose yahoo and other (irc). Those are very popular in Indonesia 

24.07.2011, 14:45

valentina78
Four years with Virtonomics
m:
valentina78 International

yahoo 

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk)-> Alternative chat-room

• Page: