Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk) -> He returned?

Humor, love, politics, economics, culture and everything that is not about tycoon games

Topic:

Topic created : 17.03.2010, 22:27

Last time edited : 17.03.2010, 22:27

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

Today I saw this.
Craminu's quality is 12+... Yesterday he was 1-st in turnover...
Think it means that he is comming back and markets will be full of goods againVery we!

Also smth interesting is going on here.
Think, market prices for these goods will crach.   

• Page:
Message list:  

18.03.2010, 14:58

yuga_ninjie
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
Six years with Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Belgian chevron Waffle iron Dentist Sandalwood Baobab Sakura Oak
Maple Cedar Elm King of the Fields Golden hook Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor
Management: bachelor Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Bachelor of Virtonomics MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall
l:
Yuga_ninjie Ltd.
m:
Onion Corporation

OH MY GOODNESS!!!It is surprised

This is a shocking news, one's the oposition company start selling price will drop down for sure...

So Craminu is back, maybe he/she just have a very busy schedule and final he/she has a time to play again then supply shortage will be lessen... These is good newsVery we! 

19.03.2010, 21:58

Last time edited : 19.03.2010, 22:05

pectopatop
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Three years with Virtonomics
Astronaut boots Nominee of the Mr. Virtonomics 2010 contest
l:
KKompany

Craminu, 2010/03/12

its a mess but - lets see ^_^
pectopatop, 2010/03/12

Welcome back, mate?

P.S.: Cram, I badly speak English, therefore probably i have not absolutely truly use word "mate". My apologizes 

16.05.2012, 02:02.     Subject: I Really appreciate you , for sharing this article.I am looking forward to read more.Its Really Great.

Vegascompudoc

I Really appreciate  you , for writing this information.I am and  looking forward to see more.Its really good infoLots of good information here.Thank you from 
I Really appreciate  you , for writing this information.I am and  looking forward to see more.Its really good infoLots of good information here.Thank you from

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk)-> He returned?

• Page: