Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk) -> productions qualification growth - HELP

Humor, love, politics, economics, culture and everything that is not about tycoon games

Topic:

Topic created : 9.02.2010, 03:46

MichaelNielsen
Nine years with Virtonomics
Eleven years with Virtonomics Film camera Vintage camera The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Nielsen Group

hey, my production qualification gorwth is down to +0.158. do you know y its gottin so low. i have 6 factories operating at full capacity so in theory it should be growing more than +0.158 ah?   

• Page:
Message list:  

6.05.2010, 18:11

casperbons
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Oh nooooo. Will spend my gamepoints if i dont make it ;) 

6.05.2010, 22:57

ChrisBerlin82
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Well, I actually think that's a very high growth rate. I never had more than 0.15-0.2 in any of the qualifications levels. What was the maximum you had before? 

10.05.2010, 16:06

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

ccm_tsang
Ixnad
ccm_tsang
does this mean that for quality of produced goods have to be at maximum quality possible for the technology level of the factory in order for production growth to be optimum? ...

Sorry to bump this thread. But I would also like to know this. I thought I should leave a message here instead of creating a new one.

Anyway anybody who can clarify this? Appreciate it!

so this thread doesn't get side tracked, would still like to know how best to grow production Q please, admin..

Factory output compared to tech level will make no difference.

The quality that is mentioned in regards to qualification growth is average quality produced on the realm.
Check "Game world->Reports->Production->select your product"

Between the graphic and the text list you will see a line similar to this:
All produce: about 1 000 000 (53.17$ / 7.89)

That is the average for the realm. If your quality is above the listed quality (7.89) that factory will be contributing more to qualification growth than if it were below.

For this example (bijouterie) your quality is above average:
3   ccm_tsang Corporation   over 100 000   10.25

@ChrisBerlin82 - I had above .5 growth rate when I started on Lien. 

10.05.2010, 16:28

ChrisBerlin82
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Yeah, but that's only for the very first level, it has gone down rapidly after that for me. 

12.05.2010, 09:18

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

That is the nature of qualification growth.
Each time qualification increases the maximum possible growth rate reduces.

Noglue has a table somewhere that lists max growth rates. It might even be in VLLord's "Required Qualification" thread. 

12.05.2010, 15:25

ccm_tsang
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics

max growth rate from noglues5 via Argo in Mary.  -- thanks again, Argo Well, and noglues also on Mary now -- so thankyou nogues5 as well

http://virtonomics.com/lien/forum/forum_new/13/topic/100391/view ...

Fractal,  thankyou for the clarification of the quality of products.  will start looking it and working to improve Q of products.  anything that improves production Q will be good 

18.05.2010, 13:55

Ixnad
Ten years with Virtonomics

Thanks Fractal. That's really good info. Yep like what tsang said, always a good thing to improve production growth. Well 

31.05.2010, 14:52.     Subject: Simple questions :)

rapatzzo
Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Iulian Corporation

I play this game for some time. I have, for example, 8 factories. My qualification for production now is at 7. I have between 30 and 60% efficiency. All my offices are at maximum 100%.  

Example 1 factory:
Equipment quality   13.37 (required according to the technology 12.06)
The Workers salary   214.00$ per week (city average 242.30$) ( for example)  is like that, but
Qualification of employees   5.72 (city average 7.00, required according to the technology 5.64)

but they still say that

"
Efficiency of your factory is very low
In order to improve factory efficiency you must raise top-manager’s qualification in Production.
You also can try to dismiss some of your employees and/or reduce their salary.
Top-manager’s qualification in Production may itself increase, in case if factories work stable and profitable.
"
I do not understand , I make a good profit from all  my factories, between 30 - and 1000%, but the efficiency is small.

Need some help here to understand how it works...Well TKS 

31.05.2010, 16:27

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

rapatzzo
I play this game for some time. I have, for example, 8 factories. My qualification for production now is at 7. I have between 30 and 60% efficiency. All my offices are at maximum 100%.  

Example 1 factory:
Equipment quality   13.37 (required according to the technology 12.06)
The Workers salary   214.00$ per week (city average 242.30$) ( for example)  is like that, but
Qualification of employees   5.72 (city average 7.00, required according to the technology 5.64)

but they still say that

"
Efficiency of your factory is very low
In order to improve factory efficiency you must raise top-manager’s qualification in Production.
You also can try to dismiss some of your employees and/or reduce their salary.
Top-manager’s qualification in Production may itself increase, in case if factories work stable and profitable.
"
I do not understand , I make a good profit from all  my factories, between 30 - and 1000%, but the efficiency is small.

Need some help here to understand how it works...Well TKS

Max numebr of employees with Q5.72 you could manage at 1 factory with your current qualification in production is 1000 and you've 2500. That's why efficiency is low. How to improve:
- decrease number of employees to 1000
- buy game points
P.S. read FAQ->Required qualification. Help. 

8.06.2010, 13:31.     Subject: Wellll...I did not understood well enought

rapatzzo
Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Iulian Corporation

Another example :

My factory 1 :

Equipment quality          13.99 (required according to the technology 13.87)
Number of workers         1 100 (required 3 177)
Qualification of employees   6.62 (city average 4.00, required according to the technology 5.81)
Qualification of player   8

I did not succeed to understand the table you gave me. What is the maximum of the employees I can use now in this factory?  Could be more than 1500?
-----------

My factory 2 :

Equipment quality   13.40 (required according to the technology 12.05)
Number of workers   1 500 (required 2 000)
Qualification of employees   5.69 (city average 7.00, required according to the technology 5.65)
Qualification of player   8

Give me some answers to these 2 examples .

------------

Broiler poultry farm
Technology level   6
Number of workers   460 (required 460)
Qualification of employees   4.22 (city average 6.00, required according to the technology 4.20)
Qualification of player   6  

-------------

The number of the workers needed according to my qualification represents the total number in all my factories or the number of workers only in one factory? If I will understand all these problems I will never ask you more advices. 

9.06.2010, 13:30

JuleBCN

rapatzzo
The number of employees in orange indicated at the factory is the number for one factory. 

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk)-> productions qualification growth - HELP

• Page: