Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk) -> My opinions about Virtonomics

Humor, love, politics, economics, culture and everything that is not about tycoon games

Topic:

Topic created : 5.02.2010, 22:10

Auritus

Hi,

I have joined the game around 15 days ago and I would like to share with you my opinions. I play on LIEN.

1. There is, just before log in info that +600 000 players is playing it (literally you can become one of these 600 000). I suppose that this number is rather how many players created their account since start of the game. Really playing ppl is much less. I assume that there is no more than 500 playing every day in my realm.
For example there is 39 ppl who had started the same day as me and didnt restarted already. 2 of them (including me) still playing. After only 15 days.

2. The other guy playing with me (since start in the same day) strangely has extraordinary amount of assets. In around 7-9 day I have seen that he had ca 70m. How is this possible? He completely dominated Contest for Managers. Buying points and converting them into cash (1 point = 5m cash). Then he should be out of contest.

3. The forum is nearly dead ( few post a day). 1-2 new topic daily. This is connected with point number 1.

4. Contest fo Managers - nice thing but only if you can compete for 1st place. Please see my point 2.

5. VIRTS and points. It seems that game creators make you hard life in the game until you buy points. You can get real $$$ if you have enough VIRTS (100). You can get VIRTS if you have bought points before or win Contest for Manager (to get VIRTS you need to have lvl 10 in management until 30th day of contest - yea, GL). You want $$? Put 100 VIRTS on the table. And so on...

6. Efficiency. The key to the game. What I understand to develop your business you should hold your efficiency as close to 100 %. Your are capped by your Management Qualification lvl (buying points - no problem here). Doesnt care that you have extraordinary quality employees, superb location, cheap and advanced quality product. No. Your office has to be efficient. Not by number and quality of your employees , but your Management Qualification lvl - if you bought points there is no problem. This artificial thing doesnt allow you to expand and enjoy the game. Now i know why there is so litttle  people playing it.

7. Price mechanics. LIEN, Tokio, city average retail price:

Milk - 455
Cheese - 99
Butter - 73
Ice cream - 74

Cheese needs 1 milk as raw material, Butter 3 and Ice cream 0.5

What is the sens producing cheese, butter of ice cream if raw material (input) has much higher retail value. All milk logically should be sold in retail.

There is more monsters like that.

Generally concept of the game is really good. But many game mechanics have to be amended. I hope that this game is not like: buy points = play in comfort. If so it is error because number of players is very reduced.

I know that I dont know many things in the game and I am open for discussion esspecially with game creators.

Cheers

Auritus   

• Page:
Message list:  

13.10.2018, 14:27.     Subject: Into where to invest money now New discounts and bonuses business model worth $3.15

hakimchakib19

Who in the subject what are the limits maximum value New discounts and bonuses business model expected $3.15 payment? OUJDA, Morocco
https://moneyonlineinvestment.com/stocks/DAB/r342263_/Morocco.html ...  

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk)-> My opinions about Virtonomics

• Page: