Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk) -> Questions about living in China

Humor, love, politics, economics, culture and everything that is not about tycoon games

Topic:

Topic created : 8.01.2010, 01:39

Last time edited : 8.01.2010, 03:20

pectopatop
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Three years with Virtonomics
Astronaut boots Nominee of the Mr. Virtonomics 2010 contest
l:
KKompany

Hi, all. Especially those of us, who lives in China at present time Well
Can you, please, if you live in China, answer me some questions (about cost of living in China):

1. How much can cost rent of flat in China? I mean not big flat (2 rooms+kitchen+bathroom,~35-50 m2) in city with population like ~1-7 millions, preferred on the southern side of China (Shanghai and to the south), city district ~residential maybe suburb
2. How high are salaries for non-skilled work, like sellers, simple secretaries, waiters, security guards, attendants, etc.? (average) usually this salaries are very same.
3. What about articles of flat's rent like cost of electricity, water, gas, phone, internet, maybe something other?
4. What about social government's programs like medicine, pensions, social grants? And how much may it cost on paying basis (for example, stomatology) ?
5. Maybe you can provide me some links to the same topics in Internet? (preferred on russian, english languages)

Thanks, very-very much for your time and for your advise (if your answer is wide Very we! ).

• Page:
Message list:  

8.01.2010, 01:58

Last time edited : 8.01.2010, 02:12

eVVe
Six years with Virtonomics

Hey Handsome Guy....

Why you wanting to work there ? I'm chinese here Well Although I'm not living there....

From what i know shanghai cost for renting an appartment is quite high. If you want to know more.. perhaps a few more day... I answer ur question... Some of friends always go china.

Try this... although its abit outdated.. but should give you a picture or expectation.
http://home.wangjianshuo.com/archives/20070122_living_cost_in_shanghai_2007_edition.htm ...

http://www.shanghaiexpat.com/MDForum-viewtopic-t-79297.phtml ...

http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/city_result.jsp?city=Shanghai&country=China ...

If you working in High Qualification job, then i suggest you plz go and bring some sourvenir Well Otherwise I dont think is worthwhile.... Lets say you have ACCA with you 20-30k not a problem and housing... most of the thing they will provided. 

8.01.2010, 23:45

Last time edited : 9.01.2010, 00:04

pectopatop
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Three years with Virtonomics
Astronaut boots Nominee of the Mr. Virtonomics 2010 contest
l:
KKompany

Thanks, very much Well
Especially for last link.
Look at your profile, please.
Why "Handsome" ?  Are you man or woman? 

9.01.2010, 01:10

eVVe
Six years with Virtonomics

Although I'm man... but you do really look handsome Well the pic of urs ? in introduction.
Wholesales Trade ? Not really... I'm just a Foods King Very we! 

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk)-> Questions about living in China

• Page: