Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> Suggestion: management tool or report for factory supplies

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic created : 24.11.2009, 19:16

Last time edited : 6.01.2010, 15:19

ccm_tsang
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics

it would be good if the management tool included supplies where amount available from supplier is less than ordered amount - or at least a report where PROJECTED supplies will be inadequate for production.

i understand that unlike employees and equipment where there is a 1 to 1 relationship, with supplies it is a 1 to many relationship.  but the tool could just have something like projected supply adequacy, then we can open the supply page of the specific factory in question.

i know some players order all supplies to a warehouse or two and only need to check their warehouses, but i was lucky enough to catch some suppliers who offer very good prices.  the same supplier would have 0 available for my new warehouse

right now, if i missed checking my suppliers daily, and have less than double or triple the amount required in stock, my production suffers.

• Page:
Message list:  

25.11.2009, 16:59

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

If you look at the logistics report there is a "store" icon above the first listing. It looks to me like it was designed for several icons, much the same as the main subdivisions page.

I'm hoping it is already considered/being developed. 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> Suggestion: management tool or report for factory supplies

• Page: