Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> Suggestion: Buying mines with in-game money

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic closed

Topic created : 12.11.2009, 04:10

Last time edited : 6.01.2010, 15:15

Mindwerkz
Five years with Virtonomics

One of the largest problems on Mary is the lack of supplies which starts with base raw materials.  I know that on the other server mines are bought with in game money and with the fact that any and all game items that cost over 15 points are wasted with the 90 point cap could we look forward to base materials like mines, mills, and others to be available for either 15 points for the max level or to be purchased for in game money equal to their numerical value.

With this in place I would expect an explosion of materials of all kinds which is sorely missing right now.  I hope this is something we can work out to make the game more enjoyable for all and keep long term customers.   

• Page:
Message list:  

30.11.2009, 15:48

JuleBCN

1. The lack of supplies? What supplies? There are independent suppliers for the major part of resources. The quality might not be the best, but you seem to be concerned about the quantity. Besides, for 5 points you can buy mine with raw materials of any quality. Minimal mine will logically have fewer reserves – you get what you pay for.
2. On the other server (I suppose, you meant Anna) there is an obligatory subscriber fee to access the game space. On this realm the mining enterprises (mines, sawmills, farms) are sold for game cash, and there is no upgrade of qualification for points. This business model is absolutely different. Maybe you’d better try another realm, which is also very entertaining.
3. We do not plan any changes in pricing for shareware realms. 

30.11.2009, 19:35

Joshuawhelan

On Mary it's pretty hard to get timber, so I can't make anything with it. Is there a way to have an independent supplier for timber? 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> Suggestion: Buying mines with in-game money

• Page: