Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> Bugs

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic closed

Topic created : 15.09.2009, 08:12

Last time edited : 6.01.2010, 11:51

buusa
Seven years with Virtonomics

It seems to me that this version is still buggy (after todays calculation)

- deliveries form store to warehouse didn't took place.
- sales from bakery is done in upside down order to set priority (priority 4 gets goods in first order and priority1 on in last)
- despite of goods in stock mill didn't made any sales.   

• Page:
Message list:  

15.09.2009, 08:48

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

Orders will only complete if you have sufficient cash assets at the time of calculation. To be guaranteed delivery you should have enough cash on hand to complete all orders company wide.

Did the bakery order priority update after you changed it? From my experience order priorities work as they should.

Your mill has no product info available. Have you set the goods availability? (to certain companies, your company or any company). 

15.09.2009, 12:56

buusa
Seven years with Virtonomics

Thank you for your comments.

Mill sells only to my company ( bakery)
Bakery priority list is not changed (warehouse first others as they are contracted) ... it was changed before the weekend database problems... last week I mentioned the same.

Let's see what happens today. 

15.09.2009, 13:21

Helgy
Four years with Virtonomics

I've lost a lot of my cows in cow breeding farms: were about 200+ cows in each farm (14 sept), now (15 sept) only 78 without sales. Fin. report - cost of grain only, sales only to my company 430 per cow, the were no sales

http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2316174 ...

http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2316182 ...

http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2348457 ...  

15.09.2009, 13:45

NLBANK

-Maybe your cows died
-You said you have a lot of grain but maybe not the required quality.

Witch quality are your cows? 

15.09.2009, 14:09

Helgy

No,no. Quality is ok - cows 1.56 grain 1.00. Spec: cow breeding. Wanted to  replace cows 1.56 to 1.85 in my cow farms I've lost cows for sale not from livestock - just was waiting several real weeks to gain 1500 cows to replace all, and now I've lost them=( 

15.09.2009, 14:18

sergo
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Jewelry Loupe Miner Helmet
Jewelry Loupe Six years with Virtonomics
Fifteen years with Virtonomics Jewelry Loupe
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
l:
Sergo Ltd.
n:
Mor S. Ltd.
m:
Venture Co.

Helgy
Please write to support team about your problem (Feedback link in bottom-right corner of current page) . 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> Bugs

• Page: