Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> Suggestion: Bank & Loans

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic created : 4.09.2009, 17:23

Last time edited : 6.01.2010, 12:21

NLBANK
Four years with Virtonomics

Isn't it a good idea that there is a bank where companies can ask for loans and pay interest rates in return?
The bank could provide loans to companies and where companies put thier money in savings for a small interest rates.
But if a bank is created the bank could not use the same rates for eveyone but it has to look to the assett and the liabilities to pay the interest and the whole amount.

I hope many people like this idea.   

• Page:
Message list:  

16.05.2010, 01:09

austenbosten
Three years with Virtonomics

Yes Chris, but a banking system would help make virtonomics more business like, and would help make the Financial graphs a little cleaner, instead of having the profits plummet every time you decide to invest in an upgrade. 

16.05.2010, 02:34

Pyrex
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
l:
ZION Group
m:
Zion Holdings

stock market and loans and we would have the financial market Well i think this would be top for the game. 

16.05.2010, 23:15

Deira
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

It doesnt meant for you Pecto - I know that you paid back everything what you promised to me, so its nice to do businness with you :-)

I just screwd up something with those grains, because I still have about 80m of them, and the warehouse has -3,5B fiscal balance, even though the income is as much as you promised.

Well. It happens. 

5.06.2010, 08:25.     Subject: LOANS ARE HERE!!

Honorchamp
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Moderator ccm_tsang has deleted this message  

8.06.2010, 17:57

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

9.06.2010, 12:38

Honorchamp
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> Suggestion: Bank & Loans

• Page: