Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> Bugged factory?

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic closed

Topic created : 27.08.2009, 06:13

Last time edited : 6.01.2010, 12:05

Ethos

A few days ago I decided to try to get a clothes factory up and running. So after giving it a day to build, I went to try to order fabric. But nowhere can I find an option to order fabric. The only thing I could find was to order raw cotton, which wasn't what I really wanted, but I'm just stumbling around trying to figure things out so I just went with it.

So the next day I had the factory supplied with cotton. Oh, and I had bought 200 equipment the day before as well. I hired 200 people and waited another day. But nothing appears to be happening...

I tried changing the specialization of the factory, but every time I hit regular cloths and select change specialization it says "specialization of "weaving mill" has not been changed". But I didn't build a weaving mill, I built a clothing factory... Is my factory bugged? Does it think it's two different types of factory, and neither of them actually having all of the parts to work? Or am I just confused about what I'm supposed to be doing?

When I go to the Production tab it lists clothes and hats as my possible outputs, but when I go to the Supply screen I can only buy cotton... That isn't right, is it?   

• Page:
Message list:  

29.08.2009, 01:28

Ethos

Thank you for fixing the problem. Turns out I wasn't crazy after all, the factory really was bugged. Well 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> Bugged factory?

• Page: