Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> New Layout For Buying Animals

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic closed

Topic created : 25.08.2009, 17:09

Last time edited : 6.01.2010, 12:08

Jakeroberts_123

Occasionally when i'm buying animals (for example i'm just getting all my farms from animal quality 1.99 - 2.00 ) the final quality won't update and will stay the same, yet when i close that screen and the main page  refreshes the animlas quality has moved. It does this about 1 in every 2 times.   

• Page:
Message list:  

26.08.2009, 12:48

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

The same thing happens to me. Whenever I close the livestock screen after buying animals, the final quality is always slightly different. It also happens with equipment and devices for other buildings.

I don't know if these two pages (main subdivision page and livestock purchase page) round the numbers differently, but it is slightly annoying. 

26.08.2009, 16:07

support1
Four years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics MBA diploma

We'll check this service in the nearest future and if there's something wrong we'll fix it. 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> New Layout For Buying Animals

• Page: