Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> Suggestion: Eco-Friendly Business

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Voting:  

Who would want eco-friendly business added to the game?

Voting duration:

Start: 16.08.2009, 17:26

End date: Not specified

Voting continues
- yes

- no

- maybe, as long as it brings a profit

You have not voted yet

Topic:

Topic created : 16.08.2009, 17:23

Last time edited : 6.01.2010, 12:30

KiGGi
Four years with Virtonomics
m:
KiGGi International

I have a couple of ideas that i think would be a great addition to the game.

- solar panels
- wind farms
- hydro electricity
- geothermal electricity

i think environmentally friendly businesses in the game would be great additions to the game as it offers yet more diverse selection of businesses. also, because generally speaking, in real life all of the above are extremely expensive, i think in the game ( the should cost game points)  people with eco-businesses should get rewards like money and or something because in real life people are starting to try the same things and as this is a business simulator it should incorporate those as well. plus, it would make people at least a little bit more aware that those energy-producing technologies should be incorporated even more into are daily lives to try and fight the evils of excesive
greenhouse gases in the earths atmosphere

KiGGi,
KIG Industries   

• Page:
Message list:  

16.08.2009, 17:25

KiGGi
m:
KiGGi International

ohh, and also, can someone tell me what the status means.

exp- early bird, businessman, salesman, moneybad  etc?

and could u tell me the order

exp- worst ( earlybird, bankrupt) and best ( moneybag)

thx so much.

i tried to look it up on wiki but the page was blank ( nobody has wrote anything for it yet)

KiGGi,
KIG Industries 

16.08.2009, 20:35

VLTrader

Its good idea, but its difficult to realize. U arent first who suggest this.
Main question: who would buy electricity? All stores and factories?
Without indepentent it will be chaos! So quality should be entered.
And what is the "quality" for electricity?
It would be interesting to hear what admins mind about this. 

16.08.2009, 21:31

KiGGi
m:
KiGGi International

hmm

i havent thought about to much. 

17.08.2009, 15:59

support1
Four years with Virtonomics MBA diploma

Admins have nothing against ecological production.
However there is no energy sector in our game by the moment, this is not that easy.
I've noticed your suggestion and I hope that we could use it in future. 

17.08.2009, 16:34

KiGGi
m:
KiGGi International

thank you. and yes, if this were to happen the game would have to take drastic changes as energy is useless for this game ( until energy sector is added, if it will be) 

23.04.2010, 15:25.     Subject: THIS IS THE WAY YOU DO IT!!!

Honorchamp
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

This is the way you do it!!!

Make every business have an energy cost tied to net profits, like another tax. I mean after all, energy is a tax. We all use it and all have to pay for it in every day life. The more you produce, the more you use in real life so put a tax on profits. ALL taxes go to the state. THEN every subdiv can buy each form of green energy as an investment and it will reduce that tax by a certain amount, until the subdiv has all 4 or 5 of the green energies in which case they pay no energy tax Well So you buy the product, and it saves you money.

Also allow energy farms. If someone builds a wind farm, they sell the power generated back to the state at a fixed rate per Kilowatt hour. Each unit makes a certain amount of power, more for better technology. Have it compareable to other businesses in revenue potential. This is how it works in real life. You can sell power for about 40 cents per kilowatt hour generated off your solar panels.

consumers would buy these items in stores as well, solar panels, solar hot water heaters, water tanks, water efficient fridges and toilets and washers!!

Just plug it into the game like any other product!!!

Well I would LOVE to see this in. 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> Suggestion: Eco-Friendly Business

• Page: