Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> Need help of Admin today!!

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic closed

Topic created : 15.08.2009, 18:26

Last time edited : 8.01.2010, 00:27

Metal_Godd

Ok i just lost 818k like that. i wanted to see how the picture of office with 1000 workplace would look, so i did my office to that, then i changed it back. and after i bought some products, i had lost 409k ( the amount of the office rent per turn) so then to try and see what the problem was, i tried it again to see if the same thing would happen, AND IT DID!!! now i only have 40k and i need my 818k today or i will be in the hole by lots tmr and i wont be able to build my cowshed or other stuff!!

pls fix this today because otherwise i will have to start all over and i really dont want too ive put some good effort in this company!

thx if u fix it and if u dont then i dont knw i guess it will be time to start over... again  Not so(((((   

• Page:
Message list:  

16.08.2009, 10:55

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

Sorry to say but I doubt admin will be able to do anything. When you change the size of any of your buildings, it tells you how much it will cost to do this.

I think this will be an expensive lesson for you. 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> Need help of Admin today!!

• Page: