Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> Price settings

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic created : 11.08.2009, 03:28

Montague
MBA diploma

Please I have request.

I would like to see ability to set SalesPrice = (Prime Cost + Transport Cost )
Or..
SalesPrice = (Prime Cost + Transport Cost ) + 1% * (Prime Cost + Transport Cost )

For example - my SausageFactory supply MyWarehouse at PrimeCost+Transport
Then it is not many calculation in order to get these things right, and it is easy to keep subdivision making small profit.

Perhaps you do not want this for selling to other player, then please allow this only when "Sell Only To My Company"

Regards,
Montague   

• Page:
Message list:  

11.08.2009, 13:38

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

I'm confused by this. Don't you have the ability to set sales price to any value?
As long as it is less than the store sales price it shouldn't matter what value you choose as the cash from sale goes from your company to your company. 

12.08.2009, 03:35

Montague
MBA diploma

You do not understand my request.
Prime Cost can change at any time. Numerous factors can do this. Changing supplier is one. Supplier changes price, that's another.
Each time the price changes, I have to go to many places to ensure that the enterprise is selling at prime plus a small profit.
I was asking if this can be made easier.

If this will not be allowed, it's ok, I am just asking. 

12.08.2009, 04:15

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

Ah, now I see what you mean.

Not sure if it is possible but you may be able to use a warehouse to make it easier.
As pectopatop told me in another thread, if you send all your goods to a warehouse, you only have to change the price once. You can leave the factory sale price higher to increase qualification, and it doesn't matter if the warehouse makes a loss. 

12.08.2009, 13:44

support1
Four years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics MBA diploma

Montague
Due to some technical reasons, we're not able to implement your suggestion, but I've noted it and, perhaps, it will be implemented in the future. 

13.08.2009, 04:13

Montague
MBA diploma

Thank you. 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> Price settings

• Page: