Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> building wont uppgrade/uppdate!

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic closed

Topic created : 22.07.2009, 21:29

Last time edited : 6.01.2010, 04:16

Four years with Virtonomics MBA diploma

okay i found an nasty annoying little bug.

sometimes my building stops uppgrading and i have to restart the proccess.

also some of my factories takes maybe few exstra turns to be producing at the new size.  by exstra turns i mean after raw materials is in stock etc.

regards craminu   

• Page:
Message list:  

23.07.2009, 11:39

Last time edited : 23.07.2009, 11:47

sergo
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Jewelry Loupe Miner Helmet
Jewelry Loupe Six years with Virtonomics
Fifteen years with Virtonomics Jewelry Loupe
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
l:
Sergo Ltd.
n:
Mor S. Ltd.
m:
Venture Co.

I'm not quite understand what you mean.

building cancel upgrading without your action?

or upgrading takes more time then needed? 

23.07.2009, 23:17

Four years with Virtonomics MBA diploma

sergo
I'm not quite understand what you mean.

building cancel upgrading without your action?

or upgrading takes more time then needed?

it cancel at the next uppdate without i was doing it?  so i had to restart em.

i also have had some other strange uppdates delays when doing buying equipment/animals.

you might wanna check you DB an bit. 

24.07.2009, 07:58

Elcarim

I notice that when you change your enterprise settings, the updates sometimes does not happen, although its scripted to update automatically, let me give you an example to explain...

Example 1
Say I had 5 employees now, and I want to reduce to 3, so I change from 5 to 3 (fire 2 people). When I click on the main page of my enterprise, it still shows 5 employees?

Example 2
Say I have 100 chickens and the production output is 100 meat, 250 eggs. I want to decrease my output, so I put 50 chickens to pinfold so remaining chicken on farm is 50. The production should be lowered to 50 meat 125 eggs right? But this does not show up when I view production...

so confusing when working out how much supply to sign a contract for... Not so 

24.07.2009, 12:12

sergo
l:
Sergo Ltd.
n:
Mor S. Ltd.
m:
Venture Co.

craminu:

Can you provide links for units where update was canceled independently?

Elcarim:

Example 1.
I think it's problem with cache update. We will take a look.

Example 2.
You will see changes after game update, when new turn will have been created. 

24.07.2009, 16:47

Mike1
Eleven years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Парауапебас Thirteen years With Virtonomics Founder of Badagri Founder of Acharnes Coupe du Monde Russia soccer ball Portugal soccer ball Belgium soccer ball
Croatia soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Brazil soccer ball France soccer ball Swedish profile Ingvar Kamprad Order Biology teacher Biology teacher
Biology teacher Biology teacher History teacher Physics teacher Literature teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten
Silver Ten Founder of Peristeri Founder of Osogbo Golden hook V sign V sign V sign Double corporate chevron
Mandarin duck For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Jalingo Founder of the city Lafia The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places
The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places
The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Enugu
Egyptian nemes Japanese hat - kasa Founder of Piraeus city Russian ball Brazilian ball Ball of Netherlands Ball of Argentina German ball
Macedonian Golden amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Cocktail Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Apollo in nephritis Doomsday Calendar
Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear Hockey skates Estonian standard coin Cast-iron Weight of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011
Astronaut helmet Princely mansion Forest tycoon Landowner Leader in technologies
m:
Mico Inc

Sergo, i have reported the same bug of farm pages not updating a week ago, its very annoying and we will be very happy if you fix it soon! To check it out, just buy some animals to your farm and go back to "farm" page.. quantity was not added to total animal and worker required.  Its a bug on all animal farms

Yesterday i put tech 2 to chromium mine ...  it should produce 1.07 quality today but its still 1.0
thanks for checking this one asap 

24.07.2009, 17:13

sergo
l:
Sergo Ltd.
n:
Mor S. Ltd.
m:
Venture Co.

Mike1
Sergo, i have reported the same bug of farm pages not updating a week ago, its very annoying and we will be very happy if you fix it soon! To check it out, just buy some animals to your farm and go back to "farm" page.. quantity was not added to total animal and worker required.  Its a bug on all animal farms
We are missed your previous message, sorry. Will be fixed as possible.
Mike1
Yesterday i put tech 2 to chromium mine ...  it should produce 1.07 quality today but its still 1.0
thanks for checking this one asap
I think low quality of chromium is due to the insufficient efficiency of your mine. 

24.07.2009, 19:15

Mike1
Eleven years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Парауапебас Thirteen years With Virtonomics Founder of Badagri Founder of Acharnes Coupe du Monde Russia soccer ball Portugal soccer ball Belgium soccer ball
Croatia soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Brazil soccer ball France soccer ball Swedish profile Ingvar Kamprad Order Biology teacher Biology teacher
Biology teacher Biology teacher History teacher Physics teacher Literature teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten
Silver Ten Founder of Peristeri Founder of Osogbo Golden hook V sign V sign V sign Double corporate chevron
Mandarin duck For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Jalingo Founder of the city Lafia The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places
The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places
The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Enugu
Egyptian nemes Japanese hat - kasa Founder of Piraeus city Russian ball Brazilian ball Ball of Netherlands Ball of Argentina German ball
Macedonian Golden amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Cocktail Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Apollo in nephritis Doomsday Calendar
Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear Hockey skates Estonian standard coin Cast-iron Weight of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011
Astronaut helmet Princely mansion Forest tycoon Landowner Leader in technologies
m:
Mico Inc

thank you Sergo 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> building wont uppgrade/uppdate!

• Page: