Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> (not sure) Sales by buyer for computer factory

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic closed

Topic created : 2.07.2009, 00:37

Last time edited : 6.01.2010, 04:01

pectopatop
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Three years with Virtonomics
Astronaut boots Nominee of the Mr. Virtonomics 2010 contest
l:
KKompany

I'm not sure that it is bug, but it looks strange Well
i have computer factory - http://virtonomica.ru/mary/main/unit/view/2205717
it sells computers.
when i open financial report by buyers for this factory, i see attached picture.
you can see that there is no office in some lines. Why? Was that office deleted?
This strange view also available on other computer factory.

• Page:
Message list:  

2.07.2009, 14:11

cartoon

These enterprises have no name, which means that the standard name was deleted by the player, and the new one wasn't set yet.
We'll think about how to fix this problem.
Thank you! 

31.07.2009, 11:31

Last time edited : 31.07.2009, 12:14

mahobi

One thing that seems more strange is the prices of the computers. First I thought that the high prices are entered incorrectly. However, then I realised these high prices are for transfering cash into other accounts. I suggest sellers of this computers to be banned or prevent them selling with these prices by limiting the sell price by for example 20 times the prime cost etc.

31.07.2009, 14:55

Last time edited : 31.07.2009, 14:59

pectopatop
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Three years with Virtonomics
Astronaut boots Nominee of the Mr. Virtonomics 2010 contest
l:
KKompany

Then maybe you just will buy my computer plants? ;-)
I'm selling it because i'm reducing my business (or maybe leave game). Also i'm selling many other types of plants.
---
If you will buy my computerr plants, then you will be average monopolist in this industry. 

1.08.2009, 08:36

Mike1
Eleven years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Парауапебас Thirteen years With Virtonomics Founder of Badagri Founder of Acharnes Coupe du Monde Russia soccer ball Portugal soccer ball Belgium soccer ball
Croatia soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Brazil soccer ball France soccer ball Swedish profile Ingvar Kamprad Order Biology teacher Biology teacher
Biology teacher Biology teacher History teacher Physics teacher Literature teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten
Silver Ten Founder of Peristeri Founder of Osogbo Golden hook V sign V sign V sign Double corporate chevron
Mandarin duck For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Jalingo Founder of the city Lafia The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places
The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places
The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Enugu
Egyptian nemes Japanese hat - kasa Founder of Piraeus city Russian ball Brazilian ball Ball of Netherlands Ball of Argentina German ball
Macedonian Golden amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Cocktail Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Apollo in nephritis Doomsday Calendar
Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear Hockey skates Estonian standard coin Cast-iron Weight of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011
Astronaut helmet Princely mansion Forest tycoon Landowner Leader in technologies
m:
Mico Inc

Mahobi... i used to sell meat for 1 million to my warehouse to offset investment cost at the farm; the system doesn't allow this anymore since some days: when you click save it will say "maybe price is set to high".

But orders which have been set before this change are still in place at their high price. 

3.08.2009, 17:47

support1
Four years with Virtonomics MBA diploma

It's true. We've introduced a new option - higher price limitation. Maximum price is calculated every turn for each level of goods quality, on the basis of market bargains analysis.
This option was introduced because of unfaithful players, in order to forbid illegal money transfer between accounts. 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> (not sure) Sales by buyer for computer factory

• Page: