Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> Flow of the Games for Beginner

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic closed

Topic created : 24.06.2009, 23:02

Last time edited : 6.01.2010, 04:23

lemonrose
Nine years with Virtonomics

Hi,

i would like to make a few complain and suggestions on virtonomics simply because i already invested $7 on "bonus on game point within 21 days" ( i dont get doubled what i paid for as per advertisment).

I just joined today and this is my 2nd hour in this game and this are my findings.

1) As I chosed to learn economics as your game suggested..i decided to let go of my rich uncle's heritage and go to open my own office. I do get opened my office as suggested in the area i chosed, get my employees hired, put their salary, send employees to training, bought equipment and its all done. But its end there.

There are no follow up steps of where the beginner have to go like a friendly simulation games browser normally provide like a page for us to choose whether to open a factory, to create a mines etc, to open stores. I did try to check on market but its just list of directories of players factories with their details, i went to goods and choose household products but its also end there. i went to retail and choose my good and products, but it just show what the product is and never leading me to select and create a product to sell in the store or telling me that my store are successfully open ..As a beginner i dont know where to go to open my stores and get my product running.

2) My suggestion is to create a more user friendly pages where players can choose what to do like pages for retailers, for factory owner, pages to buy and sells or pages to open stores, uploading pages.. and please have more free items like furnitures or wallpaper etc. If this game is all about buying game point ( my bonus office equipement is actually a table that i have to buy for 1 game point) i think sooner or later i have to abandon the office and the game for good.

Well, do u have any say about this?..please dont just let this game like an information pages on economics alone.

New Beginner

• Page:
Message list:  

26.06.2009, 12:56

support1
Four years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics MBA diploma

As to game points, please see the other topic.
We are constantly impoving our game interface and trying to make it more friendly.
Thank you for your interesting suggestions! 

1.07.2009, 01:12

nolochemical

This game is very similar to capitalism II, great idea. Yet, the turn wait time is wayyy to long.

This over balances the frustration-to-reward ratio, leaning more towards frustration. If you have ever played capitalism 2 (win32), you will notice you could change the speed of the game progress, enabling one to bypass the wait time at the users expense of missing important updates and smaller penalties.

I know this can be done - yet programming it would be a challenge with great rewards!!

Also considering a complete fork to a flash/php/xml-rpc standalone, would be crazy.

Let me know if you need the binaries (win32) for cap2, this would offer lots of insight.

Great work!!Well 

1.07.2009, 12:33

sergo
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Jewelry Loupe Miner Helmet
Jewelry Loupe Six years with Virtonomics
Fifteen years with Virtonomics Jewelry Loupe
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
l:
Sergo Ltd.
n:
Mor S. Ltd.
m:
Venture Co.

nolochemical
Turn wait time to long for first times. When your business will grow, you will spent more time for playing. Otherwise turn based game allow planning your time for other deals more accuracy Well

We know about cap2 So-so

Thanks Well 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> Flow of the Games for Beginner

• Page: