Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> Bonuses for improvements of office

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic closed

Topic created : 22.06.2009, 16:25

Last time edited : 6.01.2010, 04:24

pectopatop
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Three years with Virtonomics
Astronaut boots Nominee of the Mr. Virtonomics 2010 contest
l:
KKompany

Dear admins, please, answer a question:
Are there bonuses for office improvements in Mary?
I ask this question, because I have NEVER got bonuses in Mary, except first 10.000$ for office-creation. I think, this situation is strange.

Also, I did not get any administration's letters (like news about new reforms). Is it normally?

Maybe this server thinks that I'm not a player, and that why server do not want to send letters? ;-)

• Page:
Message list:  

23.06.2009, 16:11

support1
Four years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics MBA diploma

I will verify this information, then give the answer 

24.06.2009, 22:34.     Subject: bonus for office improvements..????

lemonrose
Nine years with Virtonomics

I just joined virtonomics and honestly I like the idea of having an economic simulations game, so without delayed shortly after joined i invested $7 to buy 7 points of game point (as per bonus advertisement said i got double what i pay for..no its just what i paid)...hmmm ( i got plenty to say really but keep it to this topic first)

While browsing, it says " bonus for office improvements" on top of my company name but guess when I went to the location and clicking on my office, the "bonus" is " you get this table for 1 game point"..well that isnt bonus that a force purchase...thats really kills the fun..and we cant choose what type of table or furniture too..

Not so 

26.06.2009, 12:45

support1

Your bounus game points have been credited, however you haven't activated them yet.
To do this, please click on the"present" icon (in the right top corner of your screen). 

27.06.2009, 00:37

pectopatop
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Three years with Virtonomics
l:
KKompany

support1
Your bounus game points have been credited, however you haven't activated them yet.
To do this, please click on the"present" icon (in the right top corner of your screen).

I'm sorry, but.. i can't understood you.. Not so and can't find this icon. May you say it in other words? Well
Or maybe just a screenshot? Well

29.06.2009, 19:12

support1

As far as I can see, you have already handled the problem with bonus activation? 

29.06.2009, 21:25

pectopatop
l:
KKompany

hm.... It is surprised
Yes. I think so. 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> Bonuses for improvements of office

• Page: