Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> Re-introduction of tech to Cowshed

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic closed

Topic created : 20.05.2009, 01:56

Last time edited : 6.01.2010, 03:54

pectopatop
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Three years with Virtonomics
Astronaut boots Nominee of the Mr. Virtonomics 2010 contest
l:
KKompany

I have some trouble with technology introduction... It was some time ago, so now I can't provide highly detailed information. Sorry.

1. I have a Cowshed#1 with tech level = 1.
2. Also I have Laboratory#1, which research tech for cowshed (2nd level).
3. In this time some other player invented 2nd level of cowshed, for example he set license's price = 100 000.
4. I have make an order to buy license of 2nd level for my Cowshed#1, for example I said = 30 000.
5. Some turns my order to buy license was opened, and this order wasn't satisfied (I don't remember now, how much turns it was, look P.S.-section).
6. When order was opened, I invent (in Laboratory#1) 2nd level of cowshed.
7. And I have introduce this new tech in my Cowshed#1 (for a just cost of introduction), but I forgot to close the order!
8. Some time later, when the licence price has decreased to (for example) 25 000, the order has worked! And there was re-introduction of 2nd tech for my Cowshed#1.

Cowshed#1 = http://virtonomica.ru/mary/main/unit/view/2182451

P.S.: it was some time ago,in past time. Average two weeks early. So now I can't provide highly detailed information.

• Page:
Message list:  

20.05.2009, 17:06

support1
Four years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics MBA diploma

We'll check this information and make all the necessary corrections.
Thank you! 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> Re-introduction of tech to Cowshed

• Page: