Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> Sorting in drop down menus is JACKED UP!!!!!

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic created : 24.07.2021, 08:46

fwclassroom208._1
Лидер розничной торговли Сенегала Belgium Retail Leader Power Plants Leader Iceland retail leader Production: bachelor Leader of the retail trade of Sri Lanka King of the gas station The tender collider, IV-VI places
World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Malaysia retail leader Washer Netherlands retail leader Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Fitness Tycoon Norway retail leader Lithuania retail leader
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics Kazakhstan retail leader
Four years with Virtonomics
l:
Storming Wall Street

I tried reporting this to the support team but have gotten nothing back but radio silence.

In many of the drop down menus that sore city names, including the market analysis, whatever city I start with goes to the bottom of the list and then the next time I select the drop down menu, instead of having the cities right next to my last selected city above and below my last selection, my options start at the very bottom of the list and I have to scroll all the way up to see the another city in the same region/country.

Example:  I start by looking at the market analysis of BREAD sales in Buenos Aires (sp?). After looking at the data, I want to look at another city in Argentine like Plata. When I click on the city drop down menu, I am taken to the very bottom of the city list, Buenos Aires is shown below the last city in Vietnam (for the Lien server) and to get to any Argentine cities I have to scroll all the way up through Vietnam, Venezuela, Uzbekistan, United States, etc etc.  Takes way too long to do a comparative look within a country.  Not sure what the coding geniuses tried to 'fix' but this started about a month ago and I am getting REALLY frustrated.

• Page:
Message list:  

28.07.2021, 16:13

MacNab24
The winner of the Industry Competition in the "Virtostandard of fuel" nomination Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Four years with Virtonomics The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
MacNab Inc.

fwclassroom208._1
I tried reporting this to the support team but have gotten nothing back but radio silence.

In many of the drop down menus that sore city names, including the market analysis, whatever city I start with goes to the bottom of the list and then the next time I select the drop down menu, instead of having the cities right next to my last selected city above and below my last selection, my options start at the very bottom of the list and I have to scroll all the way up to see the another city in the same region/country.

Example:  I start by looking at the market analysis of BREAD sales in Buenos Aires (sp?). After looking at the data, I want to look at another city in Argentine like Plata. When I click on the city drop down menu, I am taken to the very bottom of the city list, Buenos Aires is shown below the last city in Vietnam (for the Lien server) and to get to any Argentine cities I have to scroll all the way up through Vietnam, Venezuela, Uzbekistan, United States, etc etc.  Takes way too long to do a comparative look within a country.  Not sure what the coding geniuses tried to 'fix' but this started about a month ago and I am getting REALLY frustrated.

Heard anything from support yet? Sorting issue is still there. 

30.07.2021, 16:16

MacNab24
The winner of the Industry Competition in the "Virtostandard of fuel" nomination Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Four years with Virtonomics The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
MacNab Inc.

The sorting issue seems to be fixed. 

30.08.2021, 06:05.     Subject: FIXED!

MajDiesel
Italy retail leader Power Plants Leader Double corporate chevron Production: bachelor Leader of the retail trade of Sri Lanka The tender collider, IV-VI places World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Philippines retail leader Brunei retail leader Freezer Washer Fitness Tycoon Latvia retail leader Estonia retail leader
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics
l:
MajDiesel Ltd.
m:
Diesel LLC

I know I am about a month late and a million dollars late, but yes, I sent a message direct to Tech Support about the sorting and it actually got taken care of pretty quick.

On a side note, I am pushing for another "Fix" to tech support, and if you would be willing to chip in I would appreciate it.
Bottom line: Some companies are making huge profits raising prices just below the automatic cancel threshold. I have asked tech support to change the BLACKLIST function to block purchases from these companies, because even after canceling all contracts, these d-bags buy warehouses on the market from other companies and then start the same process with existing contracts.
If you could copy and paste the statement below and send it to tech support, I'd appreciate it.

I support the recommendation to change the impact of BLACKLISTING a player that includes the options to both block sales TO a company AND to block purchases FROM a company.

Cheers! 

30.08.2021, 18:31

kw2585
Twelve years with Virtonomics The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
Taniocha&Tandeta

MajDiesel
I have asked tech support to change the BLACKLIST function to block purchases from these companies, because even after canceling all contracts, these d-bags buy warehouses on the market from other companies and then start the same process with existing contracts. If you could copy and paste the statement below and send it to tech support, I'd appreciate it.

I did that and also suggested that all new purchase orders should by default have their terms set to auto-cancel the contract at price increase by value instead of by percentage. 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> Sorting in drop down menus is JACKED UP!!!!!

• Page: