Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> Electronics Compoents Factory Bonuses

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic created : 8.04.2021, 22:44

mdmoyer
Small barrel Eleven years with Virtonomics V sign Ancient Asian symbol of peace Double corporate chevron Production: bachelor Haloween pumpkin Frankenstein Mask
Witch Mask World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
Eleven years with Virtonomics Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor Shagreen, VII-XV places Mayor Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Moyer Industries
n:
WindSail Enterprises
m:
Moyer Industries

I recall this being brought up before but my searches are not being fruitful so I'm adding a post.

The "Advanced electronic components" specialization is completely useless at least on lien I've not checked on other servers.
It requires silica, gold, and copper but offers zero quality bonus.

However, "Electronic Components with gilded wires" which requires just silica and gold offers a 25% quality bonus which I use and love every day.

Since the Advanced version requires the same about of silica and gold plus the added requirement of copper it should offer at a minimum at least a 35% quality modifier if not a nice 50% bump since it requires equal parts gold and copper.

If this actually gave a bonus instead of using resources with no benefit I would love to use this specialization please fix.

Thank-you kindly.   

• Page:
Message list:  

9.04.2021, 19:02

kw2585
Twelve years with Virtonomics The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
Taniocha&Tandeta

Note that copper, being a semi-product rather than natural resource, is likely to be of much higher quality than silica or gold due to added value during production process it goes through. So in fact it may increase end quality of electronic components quite substantially.

Also note that the 'advanced electronic components' specialization yields 10 times more components per worker than the regular specialization and 12,5 times more than 'gilded wires' one. 

9.04.2021, 20:52

Last time edited : 9.04.2021, 20:59

mdmoyer
Small barrel Eleven years with Virtonomics V sign Ancient Asian symbol of peace Double corporate chevron Production: bachelor Haloween pumpkin Frankenstein Mask
Witch Mask World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
Eleven years with Virtonomics Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor Shagreen, VII-XV places Mayor Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Moyer Industries
n:
WindSail Enterprises
m:
Moyer Industries

My field trials don't prove out anything that makes me want to jump up get excited quality wise semi-product or not to be honest. As one of the Top 10 Players for raw materials I've had a tasty assortment of quality points to play with to experiment. (Not being a snob or anything just saying I've done some poking around with tests on the subject since text doesn't translate tone very well).

I did forgot about the yield adjustment so I suppose that makes me a bit more excited interested about this specialization though it does drive the electrical consumption through the roof (nearly 7x higher). In the end I'd still have taken a quality bump over that yield w/ higher operating costs bump any day. Oh well.

Plus to be honest gold is far more precious than copper so if I'm going to use my Gold I want a quality bump not just mass produced lower quality product. I guess I'm just not seeing the buyin to use my expensive Gold on the Advanced specialization. Someone else I suppose might see the tradeoff and want more quantity but a 25% quality loss is a big pill to swallow for me. 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> Electronics Compoents Factory Bonuses

• Page: